PDA

View Full Version : Questions from Newcastle Fans

YCCMY
15-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi lads, I'm from a toon forum and we like to ask opposition fans a set of questions ahead of matches to use in our pre match build up. Here are the questions:

1 – How do you think you’ll line up?
2 – How has West Ham’s season gone so far? Happy?
3 – Who has been the biggest surprise this season for West Ham? Who has disappointed?
4 – Most Newcastle fans thought Kevin Nolan offered little to our overall play in his last season at the club apart from scoring goals, how do you rate your captain?
5 – Andy Carroll was great for us in the first half of the 2010/11 season, how good do you think he is? Can he keep you up?
6 – As we are half way through the season, where do you think West Ham will finish now?
7 – Where do you think Newcastle will finish now?
8 – Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down?
9 – Scoreline prediction?
10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be?

Thanks in advance!

[b]whoever banned the OP why not just delete the thread, and be do

Hammerman69
15-01-2014, 02:53 PM
1 How do you think you'll line up? 4-5-1
2 a?? How has West Hama??s season gone so far? Happy? No...****...but with a full squad, we will be fine
3 a?? Who has been the biggest surprise this season for West Ham? Winston Reid is by far our best player, Downing has been decent
Who has disappointed? Everyone else !
4 a?? Most Newcastle fans thought Kevin Nolan offered little to our overall play in his last season at the club apart from scoring goals, how do you rate your captain? Not scoring goals either...great captain up until being sent off twice in 3 games, Offered little else...he will not be playing anyway as suspended
5 a?? Andy Carroll was great for us in the first half of the 2010/11 season, how good do you think he is? Can he keep you up? Very...and if he has a good 2nd half of the season he will be a big part of us staying up...we will !
6 a?? As we are half way through the season, where do you think West Ham will finish now? Anywhere from 12th - 17th
7 a?? Where do you think N

JimmyV66
15-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Why has he been banned.

Cant believe any of our mods banned him. Thought every time we played Newcastle one of thier fans popped on here to do the survey?

Hammerman69
15-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Thats not on...I actually thought the questions were quite good.

Why also are these a?? appearing everywhere ?

OrangeMitre
15-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Don't understand the ban. Some good questions there.

1 ? How do you think you?ll line up? 4-5-1
2 ? How has West Ham?s season gone so far? Happy? Badly. A mixture of injuries and mismanagement.
3 ? Who has been the biggest surprise this season for West Ham? Who has disappointed? Nobody's stood out. Nolan's decline has been the biggest disappoint
4 ? Most Newcastle fans thought Kevin Nolan offered little to our overall play in his last season at the club apart from scoring goals, how do you rate your captain? My answer this season would be very different to what it would've been last season
5 ? Andy Carroll was great for us in the first half of the 2010/11 season, how good do you think he is? Can he keep you up? I think he's decent but too fragile to build a team around. I hope he can keep us up.
6 ? As we are half way through the season, where do you think West Ham will finish now? 17th-15th
7 ? Where do you think Newcastle will finish now? 10th
8 ? Who will finish in the top six? Who

SwearryThierry53
15-01-2014, 04:05 PM
All new posters appear to be automatically banned. Another glitch that needs resolving pronto.

1 a?? How do you think youa??ll line up? 4-5-1
2 a?? How has West Hama??s season gone so far? Happy? No
3 a?? Who has been the biggest surprise this season for West Ham? Adrian - think he has the potential to be a top class keeper. Who has disappointed? Joe Cole - age and injuries have finally caught up.
4 a?? Most Newcastle fans thought Kevin Nolan offered little to our overall play in his last season at the club apart from scoring goals, how do you rate your captain? Has a lot to offer in the motivation/team spirit dept but no longer prem class due to age. Should be moved up to player/coach imo and used as a sub as and when.
5 a?? Andy Carroll was great for us in the first half of the 2010/11 season, how good do you think he is? Can he keep you up? Good player. Yes if he stays fit.
6 a?? As we are half way through the season, where do you think West Ham will finish now? Just outs

jameskel
15-01-2014, 04:30 PM
1 - single file
2 - f.ucking brilliant, have you not seen us play ?
3 - The big nose caught spying
4 - Brilliant, best there has ever been
5 - Yes he can and win us the world cup
6 - 5th
7 - 14th
8 - dont f.ucking care
9 - 5-1
10 - Larry Grayson

BlackDiamond
15-01-2014, 05:28 PM

Indeed why are they ? Well, after the site "upgrade" into the Cloud s, the "Like it" button was rendered useless, the search text input box was removed and they f.ucked up the keyboard mapping, so we have euro symbols popping up and unintended question symbols littering the text. Good job, those IT wizzes

dagenhamJohn
15-01-2014, 05:41 PM
1 - single file
2 - f.ucking brilliant, have you not seen us play ?
3 - The big nose caught spying
4 - Brilliant, best there has ever been
5 - Yes he can and win us the world cup
6 - 5th
7 - 14th
8 - dont f.ucking care
9 - 5-1
10 - Larry Grayson10, possibly John Inman but then what do i know! XD

westhamkeef
15-01-2014, 09:33 PM
[quote="YCCMY"]Hi lads, I'm from toonforum.co.uk and we like to ask opposition fans a set of questions ahead of matches to use in our pre match build up. Here are the questions:

1 ? How do you think you?ll line up? 10-0-1
2 ? How has West Ham?s season gone so far? Happy? More like Dopey
3 ? Who has been the biggest surprise this season for West Ham? Who has disappointed? The 15 million invisible man
4 ? Most Newcastle fans thought Kevin Nolan offered little to our overall play in his last season at the club apart from scoring goals, how do you rate your captain? If he was a horse...
5 ? Andy Carroll was great for us in the first half of the 2010/11 season, how good do you think he is? Can he keep you up? 42
6 ? As we are half way through the season, where do you think West Ham will finish now? Outside the Champs League positions.
7 ? Where do you think Newcastle will finish now? In the pub.
8 ? Who will finish in the top six? Sheffield Wed.

hammerwell06
15-01-2014, 09:44 PM

I think you will find a?? Is what happens when someone C&Ps something .

avit
15-01-2014, 11:14 PM
1 How do you think you'll line up? In an orderly queue
2 How has West Hams season gone so far? Happy?
Sorry you're speaking to Grumpy ... err... dog s.hit
3 Who has been the biggest surprise this season for West Ham? Anyone who scores
Who has disappointed? Anyone who misses
4 Most Newcastle fans thought Kevin Nolan offered little to our overall play in his last season at the club apart from scoring goals, how do you rate your captain? Not very good. He got us lost in the Med
5 Andy Carroll was great for us in the first half of the 2010/11 season, how good do you think he is? Can he keep you up? I am not ***ually attracted to him at all
6. As we are half way through the season, where do you think West Ham will finish now? now 17th
7 Where do you think Newcastle will finish now? just below Sunderland
8 Who will finish in the top six? Who will go down? F.uck knows
9 Scoreline prediction? 8-1
10 If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? Ugly fruit

kirkup
16-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Well just been unbanned, so probably a ban coming my way, see ya.

Will edit out his own forum link which may have been the reason.

bonzosbest74
16-01-2014, 09:55 PM

I think you will find a?? Is what happens when someone C&Ps something .[/quote]

Well that's John f.ucked then