PDA

View Full Version : Tylas ??

grumpster
15-01-2014, 04:11 PM
nar eared of im... is he he a D1cko replacement? as in a waste of a Latic fans time following his progress. eventually sent out on loan. and thus sold on??? bah :blue:

Anubis_wafc
15-01-2014, 04:33 PM
TYLAS is a job of work. A man,usually, who puts tiles ont walls of bathrooms or sometime on kictchens.

A tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, or even glass. Tiles are generally used for covering roofs, floors, walls, showers, or other objects such as tabletops. Alternatively, tile can sometimes refer to similar units made from lightweight materials such as perlite, wood, and mineral wool, typically used for wall and ceiling applications. In another sense, a tile is a construction tile or similar object, such as rectangular counters used in playing games (see tile-based game). The word is derived from the French word tuile, which is, in turn, from the Latin word tegula, meaning a roof tile composed of fired clay.

B)

Les_bradds_lad
15-01-2014, 04:34 PM
poppyc0ck

Anubis_wafc
15-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Tish and nonsense ;D

Ihaventaclue
15-01-2014, 05:57 PM
TYLAS is a job of work. A man,usually, who puts tiles ont walls of bathrooms or sometime on kictchens.

A tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, or even glass. Tiles are generally used for covering roofs, floors, walls, showers, or other objects such as tabletops. Alternatively, tile can sometimes refer to similar units made from lightweight materials such as perlite, wood, and mineral wool, typically used for wall and ceiling applications. In another sense, a tile is a construction tile or similar object, such as rectangular counters used in playing games (see tile-based game). The word is derived from the French word tuile, which is, in turn, from the Latin word tegula, meaning a roof tile composed of fired clay.

B)

Excellent offering.

Tylas is how I never feel after an exhausting time watching the Latics and a night in Milton Keynes.

My bike was Tylas the other evening when I