PDA

View Full Version : Ratteas' Responses.

ramspride
15-01-2014, 05:25 PM
I was going to show a excel spread sheet on here to prove that if it wasn't for Rats postings and responses to us less intelligent beings the Ram Inn would have 65 point 5647888 reoccurring % posts FACT but I thought it wasn't worth it. ;D ;-D Well done Rattea it keeps us going.

chris311080
15-01-2014, 05:30 PM
This reminds me of my childhood when you hide the girls school bag to tell her you like her

Come on, we are all grown ups now.. Just ask him for a date ;)

Rattea
15-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Thats as simple as it gets ... sorry you spend the last three hours staring at the pretty colours thinking it was one of the 3D pictures.

I shouldnt have mentioned colour should I you'll be accusing me of beng a racist probably :O

To be honest I'm amazed that certain posters still continue to deny the FACTs when its put that simply for them.

RamsPride have you noticed nearly every post of yours is either to try and discredit (unsuccesful) or disparage (unsuccesful) me and never on a topic.

Are you obsessed or is it just I wouldnt give you an autograph??? XD XD XD XD XD

Rattea
15-01-2014, 05:32 PM
This reminds me of my childhood when you hide the girls school bag to tell her you like her

Come on, we are all grown ups now.. Just ask him for a date ;)

Would you go on a date with me Chris ... I could take you to the cinema. how you fixed tonight ;)

chris311080
15-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Pick me up at 8. Should give me long enough to do my hair.

There are 3 threads on the first page aimed at you. That's some serious man love. Will Hughes as brilliant as he is doesn't have 3 threads

ramspride
15-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Thats as simple as it gets ... sorry you spend the last three hours staring at the pretty colours thinking it was one of the 3D pictures.

I shouldnt have mentioned colour should I you'll be accusing me of beng a racist probably :O

To be honest I'm amazed that certain posters still continue to deny the FACTs when its put that simply for them.

RamsPride have you noticed nearly every post of yours is either to try and discredit (unsuccesful) or disparage (unsuccesful) me and never on a topic.

Are you obsessed or is it just I wouldnt give you an autograph??? XD XD XD XD XD

Actually if you look through my posts you will see quite a lot about our football club. I do feel I can do this as I do go and watch them unlike yourself. As for trying to discredit you I do not need to do that as you certainly need no help on this front.

swaledale
15-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Well Rat heres a an illustration of how you ignore FACTS

Posted 11 Dec 2013 18:31re:

Where do you think we will finish this season?When a new coaching team come in and the club wins 6 draws 1 and loses 1 then it would not be unduly optimistic to think that maybe just maybe we have a cat in hells chance of finishing in the top 6!

Hence the optimism, however

Rattea
15-01-2014, 06:47 PM
That makes absolutes no sense what so ever!! Youre going to have to try again????

Are you now trying to back track on your reems of telling me i was wrong now ive been proven right ;)

ramspride. I don't go to games hey? We covered this the other week and proved you wrong. If you forgotten that i think you may have memory issues you need to deal with. Or is that why you obsessionally start threads about me???

Rapid
15-01-2014, 06:52 PM
I was going to show a excel spread sheet on here to prove that if it wasn't for Rats postings and responses to us less intelligent beings the Ram Inn would have 65 point 5647888 reoccurring % posts FACT but I thought it wasn't worth it. ;D ;-D Well done Rattea it keeps us going.

as much as I support any campaign against the rat...you really are a bit obsessed to be fair RP.

if I were you rat I'd be sleeping with one eye open, especially when you see a shadow lurking in the bushes outside >:)

Gift_of_the_Gabb
15-01-2014, 07:42 PM

as much as I support any campaign against the rat...you really are a bit obsessed to be fair RP.

if I were you rat I'd be sleeping with one eye open, especially when you see a shadow lurking in the bushes outside >:)[/quote]

Sssssh Rapid. Don't give the game away.

roger_ramjet
15-01-2014, 09:03 PM

There are 3 threads on the first page aimed at you. That's some serious man love. Will Hughes as brilliant as he is doesn't have 3 threads

Harold Shipman made lots of headlines too, but that didn't mean he was popular either...

Rattea
15-01-2014, 10:07 PM

Harold Shipman made lots of headlines too, but that didn't mean he was popular either...[/quote]

And everyone. Hadn't got a clue what was really going on in the world except him too :p

Rattea
15-01-2014, 10:10 PM

if I were you rat I'd be sleeping with one eye open, especially when you see a shadow lurking in the bushes outside >:)[/quote]

Living in chad that's the least of my worries!!!

Rapid
15-01-2014, 10:23 PM

Living in chad that's the least of my worries!!![/quote]

I thought you were in Beverley hills rat?? :?

Rattea
15-01-2014, 11:35 PM
I'll never go all Hollywood on you don't you worry!!! ;)

swaledale
16-01-2014, 12:34 AM
That makes absolutes no sense what so ever!! Youre going to have to try again????

Are you now trying to back track on your reems of telling me i was wrong now ive been proven right ;)

ramspride. I don't go to games hey? We covered this the other week and proved you wrong. If you forgotten that i think you may have memory issues you need to deal with. Or is that why you obsessionally start threads about me???

How exactly have you been proven right???? In your own mind maybe, but most posters on here recognise your self delusion.

Of course that post dated 1st december doesn't make sense to you, it proves that contrary to your delusional posts that i have consistently kept my feet on the ground despite your assertions. , so how exactly am i back tracking?

Please explain, in no post have I said we were odds on for promotion, just that as the facts show, we have improved massively since McClaren
took charge and that we have a r

Toggles
18-01-2014, 12:22 PM
... are that filibustering, irritating and on the fence -looking for a pointless ego boosting debate, on every ****ing thread, that I can't be ****d to really post my opinions any more.

PL threads for me only for the time being. Miss decent chat with reasonable folk, now everything is hijacked with smug, self-satisfying tosh

FrenchTrimmed
18-01-2014, 05:02 PM
... are that filibustering, irritating and on the fence -looking for a pointless ego boosting debate, on every ****ing thread, that I can't be ****d to really post my opinions any more.

PL threads for me only for the time being. Miss decent chat with reasonable folk, now everything is hijacked with smug, self-satisfying tosh

Thinking about it you might have a point ;D

Derby2die4
18-01-2014, 05:58 PM

Couldn't agree more! Everywhere you look! Doing my head in!