PDA

View Full Version : Fogden signs

pfcsteve72
15-01-2014, 07:16 PM
More positive news for the Blues

rdm999
15-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Good player, seen him play at Havant. A lot like Gary O'Neill in appearance and style, runs all day.

pompeygun
15-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Sounds good. Sadly though there are doubts that Jervis will get clearance for saturday. Turkish FA & all that.

bluekite
15-01-2014, 08:20 PM
All good news on the playing front... that's one on loan and 4 players signed... also a chief scout on the horizon... as far as I can see only Sullivan has gone out on loan and Cooper hasn't been offered an extension. Can the budget stand all of these extra bodies on the payroll or am I being a bit overly cautious ?

kendaldaz
15-01-2014, 08:34 PM
im sure the budget will cover the new signings,no way would pompey go down that rocky road again,

pompeygun
15-01-2014, 08:52 PM
There's some deadwood that hopefully can be let go if not now in the summer. There's a few contracts due to expire then IIRC.

kendaldaz
15-01-2014, 09:23 PM
when you think about it,we do have a lot of players now,wonder if were going to sell Wallace this month or get a few out on loan eg the fringe players,with the injuries clearing up cant see us needing all the players at pompey

KENWRIGHT
15-01-2014, 09:45 PM
when you think about it,we do have a lot of players now,wonder if were going to sell Wallace this month or get a few out on loan eg the fringe players,with the injuries clearing up cant see us needing all the players at pompey

Mouty, Bird, Harris and N'Gala all gone at the end of this season if not out on loan before.
Craddock if he accepts a pay off
Some of the development kids will also go back out on loan.
I believe that Ertl is also on the hit list even though he has a 3 year contract.
2 others being looked at 1 from Crawley (in the stands with us at Oxford) and of course James Harper ex of Reading.
I think we could still do with an experienced centre back as first cover for Sonny and Devera.

Pompey_Jake
15-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Who's this Crawley player we're looking at?

theyak2
16-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Comments (12)

Sort comments by
2:26pm Sun 12 Jan 14
bobsworthforever says...

Always thought terrific wholehearted player wish him every success at Pompey
Score: 30
Dislike
Quote A
Report this post A
5:39pm Sun 12 Jan 14
bmb says...

Good Luck Foggy. Don't think it will take the Pompey faithful long to realise what an utter gem they are getting.
Score: 21
Dislike
Quote A
Report this post A
6:05pm Sun 12 Jan 14
boyerboy says...

Always gave your best - and all the best now for your future Foggy. Pompey have a bargain !
Score: 18
Dislike
Quote A
Report this post A
7:18pm Sun 12 Jan 14
sdlay2 says...

Would have liked to see him stay, just as an impact player on the bench. Always gave a boost to both the crowd and the rest of the team to see his relentless running. Not sure whether conversion to a right back was the right move, he performed consistently on the wings, Brentford and Wigan matches especially stick in my mind. Shone in League One so I have no doubts he'll ta

lovedeanblue
16-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Micky Tait (Yosser) now there's a player for sure :star: