PDA

View Full Version : Why have the yams got a DOF FFS ?????

Get_it_up_ya
15-01-2014, 07:34 PM
News coming out of 'plentypointsbehind' today is that managing director david southern and director of football john murray have agreed to wage cuts :O

First off why do they need the expense of a 'Director Of Football' given the state they are in and what does he do for the club? Anyone ?

Second I can't believe they are both only NOW taking a cut in what I'd imagine to be a substantial salary !!!!

Staff have been paid off, players released or had THEIR salaries drastically cut yet these two are only now taking a hit !!
It's no wonder they are up the creek without a paddle.

And not a Yam has said anything against it as far as I'm aware :?

Allisbarry though, eh jambos B)

The futures Bright the Futures Green and White

Brian
GGTTH
http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk

1875STEVE
15-01-2014, 08:18 PM
The best one for me is the fact they have just gotten rid of the oxygen thief Billy Brown due to cost cutting measures.

They have also agreed to sell a young laddie to Swansea.

BUT...

They want to re-sign Rudi Skacel????

WTF?

What's the point??

They cant bring him in until after Feb 1st, when they will be all but down. :? :?

Also, do they have no feckin shame?? ticket office staff and admin staff sacked, who would have been on what?? A?2-400 a week??

Yet tghey want to bring one of the players back who helped cause their downfall.

The club with no morals or shame.

Also, I thought they were on their way outa admin????

Yet they are STILL cost cutting, even after having a squad of players that are between 18-22???

The end is nigh.

Get_it_up_ya
15-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Steve they won't be out of Admin till they secure the UBIG shares which at the moment and for the foreseeable future have been frozen by the Lithuanian government due to a criminal investigation that is ongoing and could go on for years LOL

They are donald ducked but they just can't see the trees for the woods and the administrators of their club, BDO, know they are running out of time and money but can do funk all to hurry the Lithuanians up and why should the Lithuanians hurry up as the yams are wanting those previously mentioned shares for funk all.

Doomed they are Doomed XD XD

I just think it's a shame for them that no one had the decency to warn them it would all end this way in the end...

Oh wait a moment XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

4-0,5-1,2 big cups (albeit tainted now),
Allisbarry,It was worth it yada, yada, yado

Bye Bye jam tarts B)

One City- One Team, Mercers Dream XD

The futures Bright the Futures Green and White

Brian
GGTTH
http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk