PDA

View Full Version : Where is Rhodes?

essexred52
15-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Not in the Blackburn squad, where is he I wonder ;)

Trickytreesreds
15-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah has returned to his parent club following the end of his loan spell with Nottingham Forest. The Reds have also allowed Kuwaiti goalkeeper Khaled Al Rashidi to leave the City Ground.

Funds freed up? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chalobah, was on 34k a week I was told.
BTW, that's our Kuwaiti gone, :O
Whatever will Derby fans say to that?

Polish_ForestMad
15-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah has returned to his parent club following the end of his loan spell with Nottingham Forest. The Reds have also allowed Kuwaiti goalkeeper Khaled Al Rashidi to leave the City Ground.

Funds freed up? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Chalobah, was on 34k a week I was told.
BTW, that's our Kuwaiti gone, :O
Whatever will Derby fans say to that?
are you sure he was the only one?derby fans seem to think our squad is full of them!
i heard chalobah was on 18k a week with us.nice to see hes said a nice thank you to the club and billy after he left.as for rhodes he has a foot injury >;) we all no there will be clubs looking to buy him and he is probably with them now sorting a deal out.

clactonred
15-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Being saved for saturday.His manager said he had a leg injury.

DanRrr
15-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Don't worry lads, I'm sure you'll get your chance to see Rhodes on Saturday ;D

fudgey
16-01-2014, 08:34 AM
[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah has returned to his parent club following the end of his loan spell with Nottingham Forest. The Reds have also allowed Kuwaiti goalkeeper Khaled Al Rashidi to leave the City Ground.

so no kuwati players left, wonder if fawaz has seen sense, no point paying for a player who will never play

Romanis
16-01-2014, 07:20 PM

so no kuwati players left, wonder if fawaz has seen sense, no point paying for a player who will never play

It's not an issue having 1 or 2 Kuwaitis in the team. Fawaz has to show some respect for his country's football. After all he did own a club there as well.

Having some players here will show his countrymen that he hasn't burnt his bridges now that he owns a foreign club.

In addition, it'll keep interest back home on Forest, knowing that 1 or 2 are in the team.
And not forgetting getting them over here, will inevitably assist in their maturity and career, knowing how a professional club operates and what's required to be part of one.

If ever any of them ge

Trickytreesreds
16-01-2014, 07:30 PM
" I can categorically state, that in no way is Rhodes for sale"

However, XD XD XD XD

Where? ;D - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/9117372)

Romanis
16-01-2014, 07:37 PM
[quote="Trickytreesreds"

However, XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Oh dear, I spy with my little eye - A BIG Spelling Mistake.

Head for the hills Tricky, run, hide the wife and kids, not forgetting the family silver. The Elite Police is on the prowl! :D