...he'll be like a duck in water

Sir_Judd
16-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Will youse be skimmin ma predictocomp answers
as well ?

Nowt like winning fair and square eh ?

Ah telt ye this would happen.

Grow up, you mard ****.

I'm ganning through,I'm ganning through you're not, you're not (8)

tazzydjr
16-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Will youse be skimmin ma predictocomp answers
as well ?

Nowt like winning fair and square eh ?

Ah telt ye this would happen.

Tapped your reinstated into Quarter Final your now playing TTNY your deadline to submit fixtures is today at 23.59

Good Luck

moorlad
16-01-2014, 12:23 PM
That's just ****e to be fair. Yet another new rule, you're scopped out if a mate dies, or if the mate off of your opponent dies. That's a ****ing mental rule and I wish I'd never mentioned my bereavement now. I thought there'd of been some support and understanding on here. Instead I'm treated like a ****ing leper.

kel_
16-01-2014, 12:24 PM
FARCE

tazzydjr
16-01-2014, 12:38 PM
FARCE

indeed an farce on how you both taken the piss on submitting rearranged fixtures its a farce how you both couldn't submit a simple 2nd leg fixture of the original fixtures on a simple deadline it's a farce that you've both taken up almost 400 pages of excuses and arguing its a farce that people more deserving have to watch you both take the piss it's not heartless its a brave decision i've had to make on behalf of other opponents who've actually worked to set deadlines out and met them well before these set deadlines its not easy running this thing, it says alot when i might need Deezel's help in the Semi-Final & Final

kel_
16-01-2014, 12:41 PM
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING(8)

moorlad
16-01-2014, 12:44 PM
YOU'RE **** AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE (8)

griff
16-01-2014, 01:57 PM
FARCE

indeed an farce on how you both taken the piss on submitting rearranged fixtures its a farce how you both couldn't submit a simple 2nd leg fixture of the original fixtures on a simple deadline it's a farce that you've both taken up almost 400 pages of excuses and arguing its a farce that people more deserving have to watch you both take the piss it's not heartless its a brave decision i've had to make on behalf of other opponents who've actually worked to set deadlines out and met them well before these set deadlines its not easy running this thing, it says alot when i might need Deezel's help in the Semi-Final & Final[/quote]

Hod on there tazzy. I've just caught up with your disgraceful treatment off of moorlad and poor kel, and now I find that deezel's through to the final. HOW?

There's a rabbit away and no mistake.

tazzydjr
16-01-2014, 02:01 PM
FARCE

indeed an farce on how you both taken the piss on submitting rearranged fixtures its a farce how you both couldn't submit a simple 2nd leg fixture of the original fixtures on a simple deadline it's a farce that you've both taken up almost 400 pages of excuses and arguing its a farce that people more deserving have to watch you both take the piss it's not heartless its a brave decision i've had to make on behalf of other opponents who've actually worked to set deadlines out and met them well before these set deadlines its not easy running this thing, it says alot when i might need Deezel's help in the Semi-Final & Final[/quote]

Hod on there tazzy. I've just caught up with your disgraceful treatment off of moorlad and poor kel, and now I find that deezel's through to the final. HOW?

There's a rabbit away and no mis

moorlad
16-01-2014, 02:04 PM
FARCE

Hod on there tazzy. I've just caught up with your disgraceful treatment off of moorlad and poor kel, and now I find that deezel's through to the

deezel
16-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Semi-Final alone will be running all FA Cup Week

...come on anders, come on anders(8)

griff
16-01-2014, 02:15 PM
FARCE

Hod on there tazzy. I've just caught up with your disgraceful treatment off of moorlad and poor kel, and now I find that deezel's through to the