PDA

View Full Version : Uwe has dropped on here

twofootedchallenge
16-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Only a footballing dinosaur like Coyle could screw up with the squad we have here, but I bet Uwe could not believe his luck when SDW came knocking. If and hopefully soon Aur Shaun comes back UWE is going to this it's Christmas time al over again.
:D

Winter nip anyone? >;)

Captain_Methven
16-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Always makes me wonder what % of a teams success is down to the manager, what % is down to the coaches, scouts, players etc.

twofootedchallenge
16-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Jimmy McCarthy said that Roberto was different class and he had developed under Roberto.

Nick Powell has been far better a 19 y/o loanee striker firstly under OC but he is still great under UWE than I thought we were getting.

Latics have killed off more strikers careers in the past 8 years than improved. :blue: Aggahowa,Bosseli,Scotland...shall I go on???

I didn't really trust loanee strikers to score enough goals and they don't really give a flying f for the club, well that's been my experience before.

Nick Powell has been great under both managers but both manager are not great :?

If the players buy into the philosophy and the manager play the best players in their best position we can't really fail. Look at United I don't give a frig but it looks like players don't believe in the manager, conversely look at Everton those ****ers are in dream land every weekend.

I still say the Watson back pass to their player for second in Derby County game was because the players wanted Coyl

asb
16-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Always makes me wonder what % of a teams success is down to the manager, what % is down to the coaches, scouts, players etc.

:D It is all down to having a good Manager and having a strong back up team to help him. If the Manager does not perform the Club is doomed., no matter how good the back up team are.;D