PDA

View Full Version : John Brayford

KrJuniour
16-01-2014, 11:44 AM
'11:36 - We are hearing that Bournemouth have made an enquiry to sign Cardiff City defender John Brayford on loan. Brayford only joined Cardiff in the summer from Derby County, but he has struggled to break into the side at the Cardiff City Stadium. A number of Sky Bet Championship sides are believed to have expressed an interest in signing Brayford on loan, but Bournemouth are hoping to win the race for the former Crewe man'
On SSN live transfer centre
http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Bloomeram
16-01-2014, 11:55 AM
'11:36 - We are hearing that Bournemouth have made an enquiry to sign Cardiff City defender John Brayford on loan. Brayford only joined Cardiff in the summer from Derby County, but he has struggled to break into the side at the Cardiff City Stadium. A number of Sky Bet Championship sides are believed to have expressed an interest in signing Brayford on loan, but Bournemouth are hoping to win the race for the former Crewe man'
On SSN live transfer centre
http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Damn shame he went to Cardiff, he has loads of talent and potential that is now sadly wasted. Loan's, as you will all know really bug me, and in no way benefit players such as Brayford. Maybe an offer to buy him back would be in order, as we seriously need so defensive cover and quality.

Rattea
16-01-2014, 01:04 PM
I'm not with you on this one bloomer. I think he made a bright start in the first season but then became just an steady Championship defender.

I know many on here were saying he would play for England but I've never seen do anything that makes him stanf out.

I think the best right back we've had in the last ten years is Tyrone Myres and TBH who can blame him trying to get away from the idiot Jewell???

derby123
16-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Talk about begging, its like you want an argument Rattea. Strange Strange little man.

Bear DCFC
16-01-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm not with you on this one bloomer. I think he made a bright start in the first season but then became just an steady Championship defender.

I know many on here were saying he would play for England but I've never seen do anything that makes him stanf out.

I think the best right back we've had in the last ten years is Tyrone Myres and TBH who can blame him trying to get away from the idiot Jewell???

Leave off Jewell, he wasn't given long enough.

Rattea
16-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Talk about begging, its like you want an argument Rattea. Strange Strange little man.

very strange someone would want to discuss something on a discussion board ... really!!!!!

I maintained whilst Brayford was here he wasnt PL quality for a number of years. Now thats been proved the case I should change my mind ... isnt that stanger???

Rattea
16-01-2014, 03:17 PM
I'd almost forgot about that bear ... am I allowed to mention gold ;)

very strange someone would want to discuss something on a discussion board ... really!!!!!

I maintained whilst Brayford was here he wasnt PL quality for a number of years. Now thats been proved the case I should change my mind ... isnt that stanger???[/quote]

Derbylad01
16-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I'd almost forgot about that bear ... am I allowed to mention gold ;)

I maintained whilst Brayford was here he wasnt PL quality for a number of years. Now thats been proved the case I should change my mind ... isnt that stanger???[/quote]

Rattea wanting an argument ;D

How's it going my furry friend? :heart:

triz
16-01-2014, 04:21 PM

Leave off Jewell, he wasn't given long enough.[/quote]

XD XD XD XD

FrenchTrimmed
16-01-2014, 04:30 PM

I don't really think it's been proved, all we know is that he isn't fitting in at Cardiff. That is not proof of him not being PL quality. That's not a football thing just logic.

blackandwhite56
16-01-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure how many claimed he was Premiership quality. From the performances I saw he was at least very good championship level.

It's hard to recall matches where a glaring error from his cost us badly. He was secure as a defender and even better going forwards. Compared to our left backs at the time he was great.

Don't see any need to be critical of players who have moved to a higher level. (Though we can expect Rattea to be misanthropic as usual.)

Rapid
16-01-2014, 05:14 PM

your catching on mate.

rat - 'tye' was bang average and a greedy *******.

Smalley
16-01-2014, 05:17 PM
The man wanted to leave the club why bother with him now.

roger_ramjet
16-01-2014, 05:45 PM
How tall are you, Senor Rat?

roger_ramjet
16-01-2014, 05:46 PM
For clarification, I mean when erect as opposed to on all fours...

Rapid
16-01-2014, 06:21 PM
How tall are you, Senor Rat?

about 5ft I imagine.

Derbylad01
16-01-2014, 08:44 PM
For clarification, I mean when erect as opposed to on all fours...

It depends what mood he's in

With or without his big head ah Roland ;D

swaledale
16-01-2014, 11:32 PM

I really can't argue against anything that you have posted here. Brayford was a good championship level full back, of course there may be any number of reasons why the lad hasn't got a look in at Cardiff and the fact that he hasn't featured is not necessarily proof that he could not hack it at prem league level.