SaintD
16-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Pochettino says "I'm staying"

Southerndown
16-01-2014, 03:33 PM
I bet he actually said "yo me quedo"

K5054
16-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Good, at least now the playing staff and coaches etc can continue to move in the same direction as before. How long he stays is another question though isn't it?

PapaLazarou
16-01-2014, 03:58 PM
How long he stays is another question though isn't it?

Until the summer, at least..

If 'the project' appears to remain on-track, (or if Cortese makes a return), then probably longer..

tumbles
16-01-2014, 04:00 PM
I expect all the skunts that have battered this forum for the last day to disappear under their stones anxiously waiting for something negative to cling to. :?

I imagine that they will be adding more stains to their already pi ss soaked y-fronts, on hearing this dreadful news about our manager staying.

What they refuse to accept is that they rob charities, and buy players without a pot to piss in, and no intention of paying anything back.
Added to the fact they play div 4 football...XD

And live on a rivals forum hoping to gain an insight into how to run a successful club...B)

souths1
16-01-2014, 04:18 PM
I expect all the skunts that have battered this forum for the last day to disappear under their stones anxiously waiting for something negative to cling to. :?

I imagine that they will be adding more stains to their already pi ss soaked y-fronts, on hearing this dreadful news about our manager staying.

What they refuse to accept is that they rob charities, and buy players without a pot to piss in, and no intention of paying anything back.

And live on a rivals forum hoping to gain an insight into how to run a successful club...B)

The only thing I find strange is, the pompey trust didn't put out a statement confirming a further dilution of their shareholding and hoping no one noticed.
>;)

PapaLazarou
16-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Was that to enable them to buy a few more mops ?

CostaBaz
16-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Was it a Freudian slip, when the translator said "new owner" instead of "new chairman"?

MP was quick to correct him.

PapaLazarou
16-01-2014, 04:29 PM
I spotted that, too - maybe they do know something, who knows..

It does prove his English language skills are pretty good though when he's the one correcting the translator.. XD

Prinz_Eugen
16-01-2014, 08:12 PM
What a surprise. Saints mad heavies hide their understandable worries under a torrent of Pompey-bashing. You lot haven't got a pot to piss in if your sugar mummies and daddies quit with their dosh. Talk about hypocrisy.

proclaimer
16-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Good news in so much as his departure was stage 2 in the media meltdown story, so this has upset that.

For how long? Well maybe until things are a little more clear, and I don't blame him for that.

BilltheCat
16-01-2014, 08:16 PM

You're 12 years old.

Am I right?

mentazm1974
16-01-2014, 09:31 PM
You lot haven't got a pot to piss in

snigger snigger

BlueAdder
16-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Oi Tumbles, just checked back and it's difficult to find any evidence of this board being battered by anyone. Most responses seem quite muted. Admit there is a bit more jubilation on some of the Pompey boards but that is to be expected after the delight on here at Pompey's downward slide.

proclaimer
16-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Oi Tumbles, just checked back and it's difficult to find any evidence of this board being battered by anyone. Most responses seem quite muted. Admit there is a bit more jubilation on some of the Pompey boards but that is to be expected after the delight on here at Pompey's downward slide.

...which followed the delight at Saints earlier demise by quite a few from the dark side if we are going to down the full history route.

Anyway, I didn't expect anything other than a few whoops of delight this time. It goes with the territory and, tbh, as a Saints fan I expect as much. Water off a ducks back and all that.

Pentridge
16-01-2014, 11:24 PM

You're 12 years old.

Am I right?[/quote]

Are you on the pull?

chiswickmart
17-01-2014, 08:24 AM

...which followed the delight at Saints earlier demise by quite a few from the dark side if we are going to down the full history route.
[/quote]

No one was here when you had your first demise. You all turned up with Cortese. Are you all going to **** off with him now too?

tumbles
17-01-2014, 12:16 PM

You're 12 years old.

Am I right?[/quote]

No. !

tumbles
17-01-2014, 12:21 PM
No one was here when you had your first demise. You all turned up with Cortese. Are you all going to **** off with him now too?

No. !

You ?

Brockley_Jack
17-01-2014, 12:55 PM

[/quote]

You only started posting regularly when we hit the top flight.

After you...

No one was here when you had your first demise. You all turned up with Cortese. Are you all going to **** off with him now too?[/quote]

chiswickmart
17-01-2014, 01:17 PM

[/quote]

After you...

No one was here when you had your first demise. You all turned up with Cortese. Are you all going to **** off with him now too?[/quote][/quote]

You're such a newbie novice you haven't even mastered the quote function yet!! ;D

Just booked tickets to see Warpaint

alfinyalcabo
17-01-2014, 01:50 PM
[quote="Southerndown"[/quote]

but i bet he's thinking in secret " estoy harto de todos lo que pasa aqui ,y yo quiero mover lo antes posible" XD XD

Southerndown
17-01-2014, 02:16 PM
but i bet he's thinking in secret " estoy harto de todos lo que pasa aqui ,y yo quiero mover lo antes posible" XD XD

Muy buena!

Brockley_Jack
17-01-2014, 02:24 PM

[/quote]

After you...

No one was here when you had your first demise. You all turned up with Cortese. Are you all going to **** off with him now too?[/quote][/quote]

You're such a newbie novice you haven't even mastered the quote funct