PDA

View Full Version : Scum caught out flattering to deceive!

simondenmead
16-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Yest again the dreams of being one of the premiership big guns tumbles (no relation to let's bum)like a pack of cards. Clearly there is no money to spend on strengthening and the gobs of our more vocal friends on Scum madare silence.
Implosion and bedblocking are words which will get an airing in the coming weeks I feel.

Love it XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

OhWell
16-01-2014, 04:11 PM
To be honest, at 20th in the fourth division, I would have hoped bedblocking was already here. The only thing below this is non-league football.

harvey_7
17-01-2014, 03:36 PM
It's not exactly gone tits up has it Simon, yes our chairman has left inconveniently but we still have a rich owner, a great manager, a great squad & a great Premiership future something which you have none of.

pompeygun
17-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Think you'll be sold now Harvey. I dont expect your manager to hang around longer than May either. She wants to sell by the sound of it & that usually means the clawing back of money.
Great PL future?? Depends who buys SFC doesn't it.

harvey_7
17-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Think you'll be sold now Harvey. I dont expect your manager to hang around longer than May either. She wants to sell by the sound of it & that usually means the clawing back of money.

We may well be sold, but Cortese may come back & try & buy us with a consortium of owners so who knows. If this does happen then I can't see Pochettino leaving, you just never know in football.

simondenmead
17-01-2014, 05:19 PM
In a way its awful that there is so little loyalty in football. The 'golden' recipe that you had will be broken up and who knows what will happen in the future. Whilst i detest SFC its awful that foreign owners, chairman and managers can control your club to such an extent. Perhaps the best thing to do would be for the supporters to buy your club??????????????

Anyway good to hear from you Harvey and I hope all is well

souths1
17-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Whilst i detest SFC its awful that foreign owners, chairman and managers can control your club to such an extent. Perhaps the best thing to do would be for the supporters to buy your club??????????????

Simon, what benefit has so called fan ownership given you?
When you needed more money recently was it the trust that dipped
Into their bulging coffers? No, the trust is potless , you had to rely on HNW's to put in more money, so can you tell me how the trust is going to repay this?
The truth is it can't (even with loyal's best efforts) so the next time you need a handout the trust will relinquish all control of your club and you will once again be "owned", enjoy!O:)

harvey_7
17-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Anyway good to hear from you Harvey and I hope all is well

You too Simon! :)

kernow
17-01-2014, 09:16 PM
So Pompey haven't been caught out flattering to deceive then simondenmead !?

We're not even close to you !

Forever in your shadow ! :D

proclaimer
17-01-2014, 10:08 PM

Lots of water to go under the bridge yet. Why not sell in 2010 if she was that keen? Or 2013 once in the Prem? Then again it was a 5 year plan in 2009 and here we are, job done! Or perhaps it's time for a football CEO? Or then again ring out the old and bring in the, well old, if rumours are to be believed going forward?

What will be will be. I'll still be a Saints fan regardless of what happens and or who is in charge.

... but can we have our deckchairs back please? >;)

kernow
17-01-2014, 10:32 PM
No. >:)

pompeygun
18-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Whilst i detest SFC its awful that foreign owners, chairman and managers can control your club to such an extent. Perhaps the best thing to do would be for the supporters to buy your club??????????????

Simon, what benefit has so called fan ownership given you?
When you needed more money recently was it the trust that dipped
Into their bulging coffers? No, the trust is potless , you had to rely on HNW's to put in more money, so can you tell me how the trust is going to repay this?
The truth is it can't (even with loyal's best efforts) so the next time you need a handout the trust will relinquish all control of your club and you will once again be "owned", enjoy!O:)[/quote]
Think you've got the wrong end of the stick there.
The money the HNW's put in was to put right some H&S issues so to be able to take the capacity back up to 20k.
As for what has the PST done, well the small matter

pompeygun
18-01-2014, 10:54 AM

You're right in terms of trophy's you're miles adrift.
>:) >:)

simondenmead
18-01-2014, 12:38 PM
As we all know NOTHING will ever get rid of PFC we are a thorn in SFCs side and always have been. Pompey is now owned by the fans and cannot float like an unflushable turd as a piece of flotsam in an Icelandic toilet under the control of an Argentinian mamager who has as much loyalty as an amoeba. Premiership dreams may still be alive but my bet is that soon words like bedblocking and implosion will be used by the press to describe SFC. Needless to say I expect your short premiership stay will yield no silverware. Conversely... FA Cup 2008 back to back top flight titles etc. Still collecting trophies is not the Southampton way i guess. You also know you're in the s h i t e when tankman is silent. Bestest :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

kernow
18-01-2014, 03:02 PM

You're right in terms of trophy's you're miles adrift.
>:) >:)[/quote]

In terms of everything, simon says so that must be right.