PDA

View Full Version : Paycut ! What paycut ??

sieb1886
16-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Just when we thought the Pantomime season had finished, one half of the Ugly Sisters decide to spiral into a 2nd potential Administration situation. Can't wait personally :D

skippy91
16-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Once again it all self inflicted wounds...who will the Gers fans blame this time? They must be running out of pantomime villians... the SFA, the SPFL, FIFA, UEFA, the diddy clubs, the sellic, the media, the polis, the Government., blah, blah, blah. Must stop now got to change my drawers just ****t myself laughing.:D :D :D

steviex
16-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Aye and really puts the badge kissin fuuds like Dobbin McCulloch in a good light. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for him to take a 15% wage cut on 7 grand a week for playing diddy league level. My heart goes out to him.

Sup3rw3ll
17-01-2014, 12:24 AM
A wage bill of six million for a club in the third tier of Scottish football. How can they expect to be taken seriously? Never the less, the players are right to question such a cut. It is not their fault such stupid contracts were agreed too in the first place. A better solution is to sell on a few player which will not only cut the wage bill, but generate profit. They couldn't run a **** up in a brewery.

elf
17-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Now then, if Nicky Law signed for AŁ5k a week, don't know if he did, the 15% would be grand sum of AŁ750/week off his wages.
If he got AŁ3k it would be AŁ450.
Not exactly a big reduction, so what are they bleatin' about?
However, what has happened should not have been allowed with a club which went bust.
The SFA should have said, you're in the lower leagues, pay the going rate at that level, and just be happy you can still attract 45000 idiots to your home games, you lucky b..tards!