PDA

View Full Version : Beat NUFC

USAFORWHUFC
17-01-2014, 04:49 AM
For better or worse I am back. I have missed you all. I moved to Park City Utah to work at Deer Valley Resort as ski instructor. The Rocky Mountain Life is supreme, but I never stopped for a second following my beloved Hammers. We MUST beat the **** out of the Northern ****s. It IS at our "fortress" and I cannot bear seeing us down so far. C'mon AC and the Cobra. Put on a show for our fans. I believe in you my fellow Hammers. Come On You Irons! USAFORWHUFC...:D - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=551&fid=256&sty=2&act=2)

mrbubbles
17-01-2014, 07:53 PM
[quote="USAFORWHUFC" and I cannot bear seeing us down so far. C'mon AC and the Cobra. Put on a show for our fans. I believe in you my fellow Hammers. Come On You Irons! USAFORWHUFC...:D[/quote]

thank fack some one misses me.

dagenhamJohn
17-01-2014, 08:54 PM
[quote="USAFORWHUFC" and I cannot bear seeing us down so far. C'mon AC and the Cobra. Put on a show for our fans. I believe in you my fellow Hammers. Come On You Irons! USAFORWHUFC...:D[/quote]ski instructor?
bet your best bit is sore! ;D XD

USAFORWHUFC
19-01-2014, 01:26 AM
Yessssir John! On the other hand we officially now suck. Nicest stadium in The Championship. Come On You Irons...Pleeeeeease.