PDA

View Full Version : Masters Snooker

harvey_7
17-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Has anyone been watching it, I thought last nights Selby v Higgins was excellent (especially the final frame). Selby's pot on the blue was brilliant, if you haven't been watching it then I recommend it :)!

lovedeanblue
17-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Yes watched last night Harv, never write Selby off. If there is one player who seems to thrive when he is up against it, Selby is that player. When your manager goes, as he will, who do you fancy to take over ?

harvey_7
17-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Well he's said he isn't going so he'd look like a fool if he did now. But he may well go at the end of the season & if he does then he does (although I really don't want him too).

But I haven't even thought about who I'd like to take over as he is still our manager, but come the end of the season there could be some more managers available.

lovedeanblue
17-01-2014, 09:51 AM
The way I see it he'll be gone in the Summer for sure. Meanwhile back to the Masters, It's Walden v Ronnie O at 1300 before Robertson v Maguire at 1900

lovedeanblue
17-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Ronnie demolished Walden 6.0. Including the interval the match lasted just over an hour and a half. Walden didn't get a look in, he never potted a ball. BBC2 now have over 3 hours to fill ;D

harvey_7
17-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Ronnie demolished Walden 6.0. Including the interval the match lasted just over an hour and a half. Walden didn't get a look in, he never potted a ball. BBC2 now have over 3 hours to fill ;D

Blimey!!! 6-0 that's impressive, I think if Robertson beats Maguire tonight (which he should do) then the semi's look tasty.

Robertson v O'sullivan & Murphy v Selby.

Tough one to call in both matches.