PDA

View Full Version : Down the Right ?

GangwayD
17-01-2014, 02:59 PM
The usual Friday afternoon and something got me thinking having read the John Brayford thread.

Who is/was better Wisdom & Ward or Brayford & Coutts down the right ? You can't mix'n'match. Simple question, which pair would you go for ?

I actually think Brayford & Coutts we're probably more dangerous as a pair, especially going forward but not much to choose and I think the majority on here will disagree.

Thoughts?

Kind Regards
Gangway D from the terrace

Rapid
17-01-2014, 03:11 PM
maybe not quite so simple!

brayford/coutts linked up better although the system allowed for that more due to coutts being right mid rather than wing forward. they kinda got figured out in the latter half of last season as team knew they were a little too predictable.

ward isn't in great form so it's tough to judge right now. 3 months ago it would of been a no brainer.

I have to say if i had to choose who was going to line up for us it would have to be wisdom/ward. I have to back ward to come out of this slump in form because we know on his day he's a good player. wisdom despite the odd lapse in concentration is a terrific player.