PDA

View Full Version : Alan Stubbs

JoePublic
17-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Just a random (from a Hull City Supporter)post to ask why is it that Alan is the main contributor on Everton Mad?

Everton are a massive and well respected club and there should be dozens of different contributors on this site to keep the buzz going. Hull City Mad has loads of activity and we are small time compared to you guys.

Give Alan some support and join in FFS.

TYhe whole "Mad" network depends on activity.

Best of Luck.

Hull CITY

alan_stubbs
17-01-2014, 10:17 PM
[color=navy]

The FootyMad forums used to be brilliant at one time. Too many of the forums have all but died now due to lack of activity. Would be a shame to see the Everton board go the same way :/

<br>

Everton_Freak
18-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Football forums/internet sites aren't the be all end all of supporting your football team - Well, unless you're a kopite that is. To me, it's a recreational thing. Why would the size of a club reflect on how many people a day are keyboard bashing away on an unofficial site? Even if it is still a good'un.

The other Everton sites out there seem to have gone downhill quickly in the last few years and been plagued with hateful know it all idiots; What with Judas Lineker's loathsome Kill Bill regime going on over at Toffeeweb as well, this is a pretty sound place to come and post. It's not changed much to my mind in terms of contributions/new users/banter since I registered in 2005 and we like it that way.

There are some good lads who post great stuff around here. I wouldn't say they needed supporting, as the highest posters do a good job in the quality of what they do post about. It's not over-moderated like the vaginal exploding Newcastle board and we have a laugh We don't want to beco

notnever
18-01-2014, 10:21 AM
[p]
Plus we cannot think for ourselves, so we rely on Stubbs to start the topics.

[p]

PremierLeagueLasher
18-01-2014, 11:56 AM
If the Hull City fan wants to know why this board is not busy, look no further than The_Freak two posts above this.

The constant inane,pathetic ramblings have caused many a poster to desert this board.

The_Freak rarely seeks to post about his/her 'own' club, it just looks to antagonise anyone who doesn't share his/her weird 'views', bangs on relentlessly about Liverpool FC, and is well, simply a brainless poster who has been destroyed many times by the likes of me,Judd,mancityvsstoke,Ronnie,Mook, johnnyRovers,Lineker,redsarequeer etc.

It used to be a busy board when I first posted on this site in 2010...then he/she started coming on here more often.

BigAlBall12
18-01-2014, 05:01 PM
[p]

[p]

XD XD XD

alan_stubbs
18-01-2014, 08:53 PM
[p]
[p]

http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=2363

Everton_Freak
19-01-2014, 02:21 AM
[quote="PremierLeagueLasher" mostly by Blackpool and Burnley fans. I seem to have a hard on for things in blue hence my obsession with EF and Man City. So I come here to try and take the focus off looking like a dick - pretending I DESTROY people myself. I also like Star Wars because they have Stay DESTROYers in them - And yes ladies/trannies. I am single. Form an orderly queue[/quote]

XD

Oh, have you added any more Chatsworth supporting *** offenders on Facebook lately Johnny?

Get a life lad, seriously.

JoePublic
20-01-2014, 04:43 PM
If the Hull City fan wants to know why this board is not busy, look no further than The_Freak two posts above this.

The constant inane,pathetic ramblings have caused many a poster to desert this board.

The_Freak rarely seeks to post about his/her 'own' club, it just looks to antagonise anyone who doesn't share his/her weird 'views', bangs on relentlessly about Liverpool FC, and is well, simply a brainless poster who has been destroyed many times by the likes of me,Judd,mancityvsstoke,Ronnie,Mook, johnnyRovers,Lineker,redsarequeer etc.

It used to be a busy board when I first posted on this site in 2010...then he/she started coming on here more often.

Was just a casual mention that's all. We get a good few members who live all over the world so it's their only real connection to discuss issues / performances etc.

Good luck against Brom. Will help us keeping them below us and you will go above Liverpool so everyone's a

alan_stubbs
20-01-2014, 10:26 PM
for what it's worth I think Moyes made a massive mistake moving to Man U.

[color=navy]
We don't :P

PremierLeagueLasher
29-01-2014, 01:32 PM

Was just a casual mention that's all. We get a good few members who live all over the world so it's their only real connection to discuss issues / performances etc.

Good luck against Brom. Will help us keeping them below us a

Mook1
29-01-2014, 02:38 PM

[color=navy]
[/quote]

At least he used to keep the scores down at Anfield :P

notnever
29-01-2014, 03:03 PM
[p]
It's good that this thread should keeps getting replies.

[p]

Everton_Freak
29-01-2014, 04:38 PM

[color=navy]
[/quote]

At least he used to keep the scores down at Anfield :P[/quote]

You should try going sometime, only bring some Air Freshner. The Kop stinks of piss.

Everton_Freak
29-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Let's get this post up to maximum posts!

Support Alan.

Mook1
29-01-2014, 05:23 PM

[color=navy]
[/quote]

At least he used to keep the scores down at Anfield :P[/quote]

You should try going sometime, only bring some Air Freshner. The Kop stinks of piss.[/quote]

I was at a few of the Moyes derbies at Anfield, looking back I wish he'd been as generous as Martinez :D

redsarequeer
29-01-2014, 11:41 PM
[color=navy]

The FootyMad forums used to be brilliant at one time. Too many of the forums have all but died now due to lack of activity. Would be a shame to see the Everton board go the same way :/

divs banning people for **** all mainly...can't be arsed springs to mind.

At least you don't get ****ing banned on here

(cue banning order for the best fans in the league of the "best club in the world". As stated on MOTD)

ttfn LOSERS ;D

DEVONSPUR
30-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Freak's right about the Newcastle board as I got banned for putting forward a cogent argument that their "goal" against Citeh was offside but rattles and dummies got thrown out of prams etc!!

They just can't take it and the West Ham board is close behind!

Fussy, power crazed Mods are ruining Footy Mad!

We should be allowed to say what we like within reason, of course racism is out etc but let us get on with it.

Quite a few Spurs posters have left due to this!

On another note its nice to see my predictions are spot on like a Spurs and Everton double this week!
:blue:

sheedysleftfoot
30-01-2014, 09:04 PM
watching on sky in your full replica kit doesnt count as actually going mook you beaut

redsarequeer
01-02-2014, 04:59 PM
full kit ****ers

Mook1
01-02-2014, 05:10 PM
watching on sky in your full replica kit doesnt count as actually going mook you beaut

I don't have Sky & I'm far too old for Football strips but other than that, you're spot on.

PS, 4-0 :D

premiershipflops2011
01-02-2014, 11:20 PM
It proves how mediocre Everton are when even Liverpool can beat them 4-0.

It's hardly a vintage reds side, is it?

I mean, Jordan f*cking Henderson??

This joker wouldn't have even been good enough to mop the dressing room floor had he been in the Liverpool squad in the 80s.

Yet he played in a team which destroyed Everton.

Redcustard
02-02-2014, 08:24 AM

This joker wouldn't have even been good enough to mop the dressing room floor had he been in the Liverpool squad in the 80s.

And who do you support may I ask?

notnever
02-02-2014, 10:59 AM

And who do you support may I ask?[/quote]

[p]
A growing family and the local Pizza Hut ??

[p]

Mook1
02-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Jordan Henderson has been very good this season.

He wouldn't have gotten into an 80s Liverpool side but neither would Gerrard on this season's form.

redsarequeer
02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
flops is right though...

premiershipflops2011
02-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Liverpool are so ordinary,even the hapless Victor Anichebe can score against them.

Kolo Toure. XD XD

Redcustard
02-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Liverpool are so ordinary,even the hapless Victor Anichebe can score against them.

Kolo Toure. XD XD

I'll ask again, who do you support?

Redcustard
02-02-2014, 09:01 PM

And who do you support may I ask?[/quote]

[p]
A growing family and the local Pizza Hut ??

[p][/quote]

XD

Everton_Freak
05-02-2014, 10:29 PM
He supports that small Lancashire team who've just been turned over by Nottingham Forest in the cup. XD XD XD

But his online boyfriends support Chatsworth. So another two-team tommy.

Redcustard
06-02-2014, 10:19 PM
So a PNE fan trying to take the piss out of Everton and a couple of Liverpool players riiiiiiggggghhhtttt...*rollseyes*

redsarequeer
09-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Flops wins again