PDA

View Full Version : Saturday with no Wolves.

PremierWolf
18-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Gutted the game is off tonight as I really dislike sat night without the Wolves game to look forward to.
I will sit in garden having a drink and keep an eye on other games that could effect us.

What do you do instead of Wolves ?

wolves71
18-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Gutted the game is off tonight as I really dislike sat night without the Wolves game to look forward to.
I will sit in garden having a drink and keep an eye on other games that could effect us.

What do you do instead of Wolves ?

It will be wall to wall football from 12.45pm till 19.30pm. I will also keep an eye on the games in league one that affect Wolves.

Mr.D
18-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Looks like a trip up Merry hell then a ride out in our new car. Unfortunately the shlte don't play till Monday so no going down the pub to take the plss out of that lot. This evening I'll catch up with motd and Championship league show.

icart
18-01-2014, 11:31 AM
What's the new car Mr d?

Mr.D
18-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Corsa Design mate.

TundraWolf
18-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Re-organize my office, a matter of fitting 300 square feet of papers, books, etc into 200 square feet of space.:(

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Back yard cleanup for me, perfect 70F weather for it today. Will be watching games and tracking the other results up til lunch time though.

TundraWolf
18-01-2014, 01:57 PM
If I was in Wolvo today I would probably hop on a train and head over to watch Saddlers v. Brentford this afternoon.

chimplad
18-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Had me feet up this morning...am in the queue at the barbers now then home for bacon sarnies and soccer Saturday.

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 02:55 PM
If I was in Wolvo today I would probably hop on a train and head over to watch Saddlers v. Brentford this afternoon.

Back in the 70s I used to do just that. Short train ride and a brisk 10 min walk to the old Fellows Park. Great day out.

PremierWolf
18-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Had me feet up this morning...am in the queue at the barbers now then home for bacon sarnies and soccer Saturday.

Oh how I miss soccer Saturday, I have the West Ham v Newcastle game just starting. I shall run an eye over our Woger.

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 02:58 PM

Oh how I miss soccer Saturday, I have the West Ham v Newcastle game just starting. I shall run an eye over our Woger.[/quote]

Arsenal/Fulham here Prem, I think I would prefer to watch your game.

PremierWolf
18-01-2014, 03:01 PM

Oh how I miss soccer Saturday, I have the West Ham v Newcastle game just starting. I shall run an eye over our Woger.[/quote]

Arsenal/Fulham here Prem, I think I would prefer to watch your game.[/quote]

I have the choice of five games via the red button on Foxtel :D

I bet I have picked the one to finish 0-0. B)

MichiganWolf
18-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Arsenal-Fulham on right now, whilst tracking the scores of games throughout England. Lots of college basketball on in the States, so I'll catch a few of those games.

PremierWolf
18-01-2014, 03:18 PM

I bet I have picked the one to finish 0-0. B)[/quote]

I have a goal ;D West Ham 0-1 Newcastle

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 03:23 PM

I have a goal ;D West Ham 0-1 Newcastle[/quote]

Boring game this one, we are just sat here waiting for the inevitable Arsenal goal.

wolves71
18-01-2014, 03:27 PM

I have a goal ;D West Ham 0-1 Newcastle[/quote]

Boring game this one, we are just sat here waiting for the inevitable Arsenal goal.[/quote]

I'm glad i picked the Man.City game, already 1-0 and one way traffic for the home side.

Woking88
18-01-2014, 05:09 PM
With no Wolves game, I accepted night shifts for Friday and Saturday. So I didn't surface until around half-time. Good to see Brentford and Preston dropping points.

20 games to go now - a lot of time for a lot to happen in the promotion race!

Evewolf65
18-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Is totally Relaxing!!

ADP22
18-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Work, as planned!

Couldn't get the time off work originally but if it arranged midweek will certainly make the trip to Crawley!

Work was a right pi55er, glad thats over lol