PDA

View Full Version : kids today

bongosdad
18-01-2014, 10:31 AM
I was at work and asked a young lad to leave the building who wasn't meant to be there.
The idiot decided to threaten to smash my head in and come outside. At this point I burst out laughing and he walked off swaring and joined his mates outside. He was about 16 and about 7 stone. Redicuous!
Kids today are dreadful

dazzyo-villa
18-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Yes but you do work with troubled souls don't you? not saying that kind of behaviour is acceptable but just the sort of behaviour you'd expect maybe..

bongosdad
18-01-2014, 11:37 AM
These were just lads who turned up looking for trouble. Nothing to do with work. I would never have the balls to offer out an adult at that age.
I know there are some good parents on here and I hope your kids are the future of this world and not them.
Everyone wants to be a gangster. I just find it funny when someone is trying to intimidate you in a Welsh accent.

dazzyo-villa
18-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Fair enough bongo, youth lime that just looking for trouble need a good kick up the are..

As for my lad, well future of Aston villa is what he'd tell ya B)

bongosdad
19-01-2014, 12:07 AM
If your lad ever plays for Villa i will be the first to do a thread with the title Dazzy junior for England.

yubbywelch
19-01-2014, 04:58 AM
A minority of the kids today show no respect, and feel as though the world owes them something.

There was a minority when I was a kid as well.

It's just today's minority are of a higher percentage and are more destructive.

bongosdad
19-01-2014, 05:30 AM
I blame TV, music, poor parenting and taking the cane away from schools.

No morals and self worth.