PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Aucks

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Aucks I remember you lamenting the lack of streams and general coverage since our journey to the championship.

Just noticed a 'deal' with the Rovers player. If you haven't given it a whirl, it is worth it. You get the whole games a few days after and about 4 and half minutes of highlights quickly. The highlights go back 5 years and you get about 8 minutes highlights for prem games. The interviews are refeshingly frank and honest and not the usual say nothing affairs.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd let you know. - view external link (http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/transfer-window-special-offer-1301000.aspx)

champs95
18-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Or if you wanted some more in depth info on how it works, Saxo has it. And will be only to happy to answer lots of questions you may have.

seventwo
18-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Oh no he hasn't!!

Just got my panto tickets this morning.

If Saxo was a panto character who would he be?

Not a panto star but it's a good job he isn't Pinocchio as his nose would be orbiting the earth. XD

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't be so cruel you two. Sax might point out that there's live radio coverage for every game too ;D

AucklandRover
19-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Aucks I remember you lamenting the lack of streams and general coverage since our journey to the championship.

Just noticed a 'deal' with the Rovers player. If you haven't given it a whirl, it is worth it. You get the whole games a few days after and about 4 and half minutes of highlights quickly. The highlights go back 5 years and you get about 8 minutes highlights for prem games. The interviews are refeshingly frank and honest and not the usual say nothing affairs.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks, Dan.
I'll have a look into it. If I remember, when I investigated before, it wasn't available in NZ, but that might have changed now.

DanRrr
19-01-2014, 07:41 PM
That sucks, I thought we lived in a 'global market,' or is that just city talk for exploitation with phuck all in return?