PDA

View Full Version : Sell on clause

abbobrom
18-01-2014, 02:41 PM
There is a strong rumour at the moment that a certain S Fletcher, formally of Wolves is being linked up with a move to Everton.

If the deal goes through, the fee will I am sure be quite large. I do hope our man wrote a sell on clause into the contract when he left us.

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 02:45 PM
There is a strong rumour at the moment that a certain S Fletcher, formally of Wolves is being linked up with a move to Everton.

If the deal goes through, the fee will I am sure be quite large. I do hope our man wrote a sell on clause into the contract when he left us.

Yes, it would be nice, but why would Everton want to pay any kind of money for Fletcher?

abbobrom
18-01-2014, 02:47 PM
They have just sold Jelavic so are in need of a striker.

chimplad
18-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi abbo, I hope you are feeling better.

So this del on clause...is he santa's brother? ;D

back on topic...i think Everton could use Flrtch well...he's proved if he has the supply he can bag a few!

WOODLANDSWOLF
18-01-2014, 02:59 PM
They have just sold Jelavic so are in need of a striker.

Had missed that, it kind of makes sense now.

Woking88
18-01-2014, 05:19 PM

I agree! ;)

wolves71
18-01-2014, 06:06 PM
It took a while for #headsgone's transfer to go through, no doubt about it Moxey and Wolves including add-ons to the deal. I also think Everton can do better than him.

snod82
18-01-2014, 07:09 PM
I think #headsgone is ok when things are going well, goes missing when you're up against it ... If I was Everton I'd look elsewhere

greystone16
21-01-2014, 04:36 PM
I'm sure there will be not missed like John Richards with Robbie Keane to Coventry.