07 King
08 Dunn
11 Rhodes
24 Morris
34 Kean
38 Goodwillie

Howie5o
18-01-2014, 03:02 PM
...stream O:) - view external link (http://lag10.com/channel6)

seventwo
18-01-2014, 03:16 PM
No action replay but if that was a penalty Hanley wants sh*gg*ing

Howie5o
18-01-2014, 03:17 PM
No action replay but if that was a penalty Hanley wants sh*gg*ing

he was going nowhere ...looked very soft ..fck me ..but Forest all over us first 15 ..could be a lot worse ..

Pooch
18-01-2014, 03:18 PM
of course the day I actually get a live feed online we play like sh*t!

No way that was a penalty...but either way we are allowing them to walk right into our half. When Andy Reid is outrunning your defenders you have serious concerns!

Howie5o
18-01-2014, 03:36 PM
of course the day I actually get a live feed online we play like sh*t!

No way that was a penalty...but either way we are allowing them to walk right into our half. When Andy Reid is outrunning your defenders you have serious concerns!

2-0..another penalty which was ..men v boys at moment ..GB needs to change it now ..fck HT

Howie5o
18-01-2014, 03:38 PM
...or maybe not !!! ..Marshall ..belter ...2-1

Pooch
18-01-2014, 03:40 PM
...or maybe not !!! ..Marshall ..belter ...2-1

we're not playing well but that was a great goal.

we have to press more. we are just letting them though in too easily. when we go forward we have only 1 or 2 players forward. give them something to worry about!

Pooch
18-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Henley is REALLY bad

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 03:45 PM
men v boys at moment ..GB needs to change it now ..fck HT

Only seen the last 10 minutes, but this was exactely what I was thinking Howie!

COYB!!!!!

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 03:49 PM
On the plus side, at least we scored in open play.

Just need to score 5 in the 2nd half to finish 'em off XD

Howie5o
18-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Very open game ..Forest could easily have put this game to bed but back in it ..anyone reckon he ll change things ? ..or will he go to 60-70 mins as we are ? ..

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Dunno Howie, but I hope Millwall and Doncaster can finish their games as they are now!

Pooch
18-01-2014, 04:06 PM
good start to the half! I feel a 2nd goal coming!!

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 04:46 PM
I have to conceed that Forest are the better team from what I've seen, but the ref is their 12th man!! A proper homer.

essexred52
18-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Where is Rhodes ?

DanRrr
18-01-2014, 05:01 PM
FFS!!!! Beaten fair and square in the end. Give time and space like that in and around the box and your goal difference gets battered!

That is all...

Polish_ForestMad
18-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Where is Rhodes ?
knocking on sir fawaz' door begging him to bid for him and bring him to a team thats on the up.

jordan12rhodes
18-01-2014, 06:07 PM
i said i feared a continuation of the poor 2nd half v city, and it sounds like that`s what`s happened..

bowyer now has his work cut out to try and lift his young players again..

dazzared60
18-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Very surprised that Darren Deadman gave us 2 penalties today as he has been a bit mean with us in the past.
Forest are a well organised hard working team and showed that today. I feel that Blackburn's game against Man City may have taken its toll on them as we seemed a little sharper. I've read some of the thread posts so I don't feel bad about saying we could have scored more.

Best of luck for the rest of the season and hope you are in the shake up at the end.

test
18-01-2014, 10:21 PM
This is an example of how the Venky Scum have dragged us down, I can recall us walloping Forest by 5 on their ground and 7 at Ewood. Please do not try and defend these idiots, just accept that they have stuffed us and there is no future while they pull the strings.;D
Oblivion awaits .

StensonRam
19-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Best of luck for the rest of the season and hope you are in the shake up at the end.

No you don't and you don't wish anybody any luck at all, all you care about is notts forest and to hell with any other team, if you'd of lost you'd of been nowhere near this forum

Typical forrest fan, arrogant and condesending!

bigmoon
19-01-2014, 03:40 PM

No you don't and you don't wish anybody any luck at all, all you care about is notts forest and to hell with any other team, if you'd of lost you'd of been nowhere near this forum

Typical forrest fan, arrogant and condesending![/quote]

To be fair to Dazza, he has been on this forum quite a lot this past week and has come across well with his comments and posts. I welcome honest and decent debate from fellow fans. I think that you're being harsh and Dazza is certainly welcome on here by me.

I think that somebody else is coming across as arrogant and it certainly ain't Dazza.

DanRrr
19-01-2014, 03:41 PM

A Derby fan saying negative things about a Forest fan? Whatever next? :O

dazzared60
19-01-2014, 06:03 PM

To be fair to Dazza, he has been on this forum quite a lot this past week and has come across well with his comments and posts. I welcome honest and decent debate from fellow fans. I think that you're being harsh and Dazza is certainly welcome on here by me.

I think that somebody else is coming across as arrogant and it certainly ain't Dazza.[/quote]

Thank you Bigmoon I appreciate your comments.

AucklandRover
19-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Interesting. I've just seen an interview with GB. He is normally a calm, even understated man, but he seemed genuinely angered and puzzled by the performance of the referee.
By all accounts, Forest deserved the victory, but GB's frustration appears to be with the inconsistency. All the match-reports I have looked at agree that the first penalty was one of the softest of the season, and that Rovers had two much more clear-cut shouts later on turned down.
We have to accept, though, that inconsistency IN OUR OWN PLAYERS is the main problem. For example, it sound as if Henley had a shocker here, but I thought he looked very good against Man. City. As I have said before, we don't even seem to be able to sustain good form WITHIN a match, let alone BETWEEN games.
Of course, with a lot of young players in a team, it is harder to guard against a sense of anti-climax after matches against a PL team.
Having said all that, look where we are in the league: it's not a disaster, is it? And I would ar

Davhor
19-01-2014, 08:24 PM
This might seem tedious but I've said this before. We are where we'll probably end up in May. We haven't quite got what it takes to trouble the Forests, Leicesters, QPRs e.t.c Reading are the latest to have 'kicked on' but we show no signs of doing this as we are not experienced or classy enough to sustain a run.
We are a half-decent side and no more. :/

Mattp
20-01-2014, 11:31 AM
As a fan it is really frustrating to watch silly mistakes by the ref and as a manager it must be even worse as their performance could effect your job/wages. I do agree with Aucks though and that we should keep in mind that the players performances are very up and down at the moment.

I just don feel we ve got it in us to go up and I fear what will happen if we don t...

Hells_Reject
20-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Course the first penalty was one, you have to ask the defender what the hell he was thinking of.

Lansbury was going nowhere so no need.

champs95
20-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Course the first penalty was one, you have to ask the defender what the hell he was thinking of.

It was a pen, because the ref gave it. I just think if you asked most neutral's they would most likely say it was harsh. I thought it was very harsh, you think it's nailed on.

Bad result for us, and we move on. Good result for you lot, you where helped along the way by the ref. The 2 late goals when Dann was off the field painted gloss on a good win.

Hells_Reject
21-01-2014, 06:51 AM

It was a pen, because the ref gave it. I just think if you asked most neutral's they would most likely say it was harsh. I thought it was very harsh, you think it's nailed on.

Bad result for us, and we move on. Good result for you lot, you where helped along the way by the ref. The 2 late goals when Dann was off the field painted gloss on a good win.[/quote]

Yes it was soft.
Yes it was a foul.

You have to ask WTF was the defender thinking of.

Good luck Saturday by the way.

KeeptheCityGround
21-01-2014, 07:20 AM

Bad result for us, and we move on. Good result for you lot, you where helped along the way by the ref. The 2 late goals when Dann was off the field painted gloss on a good win.[/quote]

I'm pretty certain you had 11 players on the pitch when Paterson put us 3-1 up. What was wrong with Dann in the end?