PDA

View Full Version : Lucky sheep

essexred52
18-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Patrick Bamford scores for the sheep, would you believe it, I was sure their game would end in a draw I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them when we turn em over, still a bit of time left come on Brighton >:( >:)

DerbyCountyMad
18-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Patrick Bamford scores for the sheep, would you believe it, I was sure their game would end in a draw I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them when we turn em over, still a bit of time left come on Brighton >:( >:)

Don't talk daft, we did what we had to do. Great result and a goal anyone would be proud of!

essexred52
18-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Delighted for you, only 3 points separate us ;) you know that will change by the end of March ;D

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 05:25 PM

Don't talk daft, we did what we had to do. Great result and a goal anyone would be proud of![/quote]

Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25692319)

essexred52
18-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Funny old game, we've been very unlucky with a lot of our draws this season, imagine where we would be if they were wins, as for Derby they have been totally the opposite turning draws or defeats into fortunate wins :? , it's bound to change for them surly, we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR.

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Funny old game, we've been very unlucky with a lot of our draws this season, imagine where we would be if they were wins, as for Derby they have been totally the opposite turning draws or defeats into fortunate wins :? , it's bound to change for them surly, we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR.

I agree, but don't call me shurly!! >:(

essexred52
18-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Oh, what you do with your Saturday evenings is your business tricky :O please don't let the cat out of the bag ;D

KeeptheCityGround
18-01-2014, 05:56 PM

Don't talk daft, we did what we had to do. Great result and a goal anyone would be proud of![/quote]

Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side.[/quote]

Look at all those yellow cards!! Thought it was us that was dirty according to them.

essexred52
18-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Agree KTCG, Hughes was top of the diving league sorry top of the bad boys league, fully agree

StensonRam
18-01-2014, 06:10 PM
I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them

That mind the gap thing has really really got to you it seems, you f****** hate it just like being called notts forest, gets right under your skin XD XD XD XD

Well sorry to spoil your evenings fun but mind the gap!

As for being above us then good luck to you, its all about, rivalry and banter bring it on, if or when you do we'll just say 'what took you', 'we both started on 0 points, why were you so far behind'

Its what you ribbed us with when we were below you ;D, its just we can handle it where as you lot get all emotional!

Mind the gap!

KeeptheCityGround
18-01-2014, 06:19 PM
I was going to slaughter them this evening about this mind the gap crap, I recon our game at the iPoo will send us above them

That mind the gap thing has really really got to you it seems, you f****** hate it just like being called notts forest, gets right under your skin XD XD XD XD

Well sorry to spoil your evenings fun but mind the gap!

As for being above us then good luck to you, its all about, rivalry and banter bring it on, if or when you do we'll just say 'what took you', 'we both started on 0 points, why were you so far behind'

Its what you ribbed us with when we were below you ;D, its just we can handle it where as you lot get all emotional!

Mind the gap![/quote]

I would 'like' but it won't let me.

X28
18-01-2014, 06:31 PM

"Mind the Gap" was started by you lot on our board earlier this season, only used in retaliation when we went above you... :D nothing lucky today, a good win thank you very much.

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 06:44 PM

"Mind the Gap" was started by you lot on our board earlier this season, only used in retaliation when we went above you... :D nothing lucky today, a good win thank you very much.[/quote]

Today, 17:26 #280

0 Not allowed!

Derby are very physical and cynical.

Im-Poster - who ar yer!
SIMMO SAYS's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2012
Higher Bevendean-15minute walk - twenty minute bus ride!

0 Not allowed!
How are Derby still in this?

GolfingGull Golf

StensonRam
18-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Who care what brighton think, its winning when you don't play well that matters, have you ever won a game that maybe you didn't deserve to win? Did you ever let the other team equalize or win when you thought they'd deserved it more XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Talk out your a**e course you wouldn't, 3 points is all that matters and thats one thing thats spoilt your evening, ts got right under your skin being in our shadow again

With all those millions spent and even more available...if ally sells one of his ferrari's you should be top of the league out of sight by now, infact with all the creaming that went on when ally bought you your prdections were to be in the PL by now! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mind the gap!

essexred52
18-01-2014, 08:04 PM
These fortunate wins won't last, cracks were showing against leicester and wigan, a sign of a good side is to win against the top of the league side at their place :P

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 08:10 PM
These fortunate wins won't last, cracks were showing against leicester and wigan, a sign of a good side is to win against the top of the league side at their place :P

It's like Ratty says Es***. Even if they make the playoffs, they are absolute ****e against the top sides. Could be a real laugh this.

UpTheRams1884
18-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Lucky? Shut up.. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Patrick Bamford goal was quality... :D

UpTheRams1884
18-01-2014, 08:48 PM
we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR. Think you'll find that is Leicester City are the best in this league look at the league table it don't lie. Stop using drugs.

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 08:57 PM
we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR. Think you'll find that is Leicester City are the best in this league look at the league table it don't lie. Stop using drugs.[/quote]

Listen to the Ratt simpleton. You know it makes sense.

Elite_Pie
18-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side.

Were sour grapes on offer at your local Tesco today tricky?

The Rams win and ours really has ruined your weekend.

UpTheRams1884
18-01-2014, 09:12 PM
we're the best in this league just need more luck COYR. Think you'll find that is Leicester City are the best in this league look at the league table it don't lie. Stop using drugs.[/quote]

Listen to the Ratt simpleton. You know it makes sense.[/quote] No.

tricky1972
18-01-2014, 09:19 PM
We had a very good win today, nothing else matters.

StensonRam
18-01-2014, 09:23 PM

I agree, but don't call me shurly!! >:([/quote]

He didn't :?

BigusDikus
18-01-2014, 09:40 PM

Don't flatter yourself. XD

BigusDikus
18-01-2014, 09:42 PM
These fortunate wins won't last, cracks were showing against leicester

More like big gaping chasms. :D

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 09:46 PM

I agree, but don't call me shurly!! >:([/quote]

He didn't :?[/quote]

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he? XD XD XD XD XD

Elite_Pie
18-01-2014, 09:47 PM

Don't flatter yourself. XD[/quote]

You probably haven't seen the thread he started on our board:

You played bottom of the table Stevenage, won 1-0 and on any other day you'd have got spanked.

His own team have just had a good win, yet he seems really upset!!!

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Yep, you did. Kicked your way to a result and rode your luck against the better side.

Were sour grapes on offer at your local Tesco today tricky?

The Rams win and ours really has ruined your weekend.[/quote]

Must be a lucky dip on lottery night. No other explanation.

tomsdubs
18-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Brighton were **** going forward and it was an even game. Only piece of quality came from us, keep chewing the sours.

BigusDikus
18-01-2014, 10:02 PM
you wouldn't know quality if it bit you on the backside. :s

tomsdubs
18-01-2014, 10:18 PM
you wouldn't know quality if it bit you on the backside. :s

Just checked the table, had a chuckle to myself.

45red
19-01-2014, 12:29 AM
STENSON i have said it before and i will say it again, please please be man enough to use that catchphrase at the end of the season

I can take the banter can you ???

TFGaribaldiRed
19-01-2014, 02:34 AM
STENSON i have said it before and i will say it again, please please be man enough to use that catchphrase at the end of the season

I wouldn't hold out too much hope 45Red - seems that some of our little wooly friends don't know really understand what
good banter is.

Taken from the Daarby County Mad - Sir Patrick Bamford thread:

Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want :blue: RIP ND

Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. :blue:[/quote]

Then again, they are from the 'rough end' of the A52, and we have learnt to expect no better! ;D

:star:

essexred52
19-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Diving your way into the play offs is your idea of a successful season then your doomed to fail, cheats never prosper, it's more than possible that we could do the quadruple over you this season how much will that hurt the farmers down the A52 >:(

dam617
19-01-2014, 10:14 AM

I wouldn't hold out too much hope 45Red - seems that some of our little wooly friends don't know really understand what
good banter is.

Taken from the Daarby County Mad - Sir Patrick Bamford thread:

Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want :blue: RIP ND

Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. :blue:[/quote]

Then again, they are from the 'rough end' of the A52, and we have learnt to expect no better! ;D

:star:[/quote]

Oh dear, a Derby fan mentioning 'respect' for Doughty.

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Lucky? Shut up.. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Patrick Bamford goal was quality... :D
A scrable and a deflected shot is quality?lol.o my goodness,you must play some right top draw football if that is quality.
Has his free kick landed yet?

tomsdubs
19-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Diving your way into the play offs is your idea of a successful season then your doomed to fail, cheats never prosper, it's more than possible that we could do the quadruple over you this season how much will that hurt the farmers down the A52 >:(

Some strong winds at the ****ty ground yesterday was there? :)

essexred52
19-01-2014, 11:05 AM

Some strong winds at the ****ty ground yesterday was there? :)[/quote]he was pushed, not a dive soft penalty though

Manofpride
19-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Billy as always been a lucky manager, he seems to get results even when playing poor negative football, like yesterday.
Any soft penalties and free kicks Billy's teams seem to get the decisions. If you get promoted which is a possibility with Billy he could have it on his CV to have managed two teams with the lowest points in the Prem!

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Billy as always been a lucky manager, he seems to get results even when playing poor negative football, like yesterday.
Any soft penalties and free kicks Billy's teams seem to get the decisions. If you get promoted which is a possibility with Billy he could have it on his CV to have managed two teams with the lowest points in the Prem!
Ha ha ha.poor negative football!really?have a luck at the penalties we should of had over the last few months and decisions that went against us.if that's lucky I'd hate to see bad luck.
Also your worst team in history performance will be on jewells cv not billy`s ;D

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 01:37 PM

Some strong winds at the ****ty ground yesterday was there? :)[/quote]he was pushed, not a dive soft penalty though[/quote] NEVER PENALTY CHEATING MUG.

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Shall we point you in the direction of your top striker Martin?how many dives this season?Or did you lose count after the first game?

essexred52
19-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Agree, terrible player that Martin for diving, our first penalty he was pushed so in the rules of the game it is a penalty, yes it was soft but a penalty I'm afraid UTR,s, still won 4-1 though, walk in the park :?

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Love it how mop says we are negative yet we have had 49 more shots than them.who's negative?they have also conceded the most fouls as well.

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 02:00 PM
1st penalty NEVER but 2nd penalty is 100% correct. No need to compare with our player you plonker.

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Agree, terrible player that Martin for diving, our first penalty he was pushed so in the rules of the game it is a penalty, yes it was soft but a penalty I'm afraid UTR,s, still won 4-1 though, walk in the park :? Bet you would say different when it comes to Derby. Fickle bunch. XD

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 03:45 PM
So running past a defender and getting a push in the back isn't a foul?why is it ok for Martin to dive all over when someone breathes on his neck,but anyone else it's a dive or not a foul?

KeeptheCityGround
19-01-2014, 06:02 PM

It might have been like that when he was in charge of average players at your club producing a miracle in such a short space of time and getting you promoted for which non of you are grateful.

For us in the 3 seasons or so that he's managed us the football in the large part as been great and not many games can you say that his team haven't put in a proper shift. Top manager is King Billy just needs a little luck for a change in the play offs.

essexred52
21-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Agree, terrible player that Martin for diving, our first penalty he was pushed so in the rules of the game it is a penalty, yes it was soft but a penalty I'm afraid UTR,s, still won 4-1 though, walk in the park :? Bet you would say different when it comes to Derby. Fickle bunch. XD[/quote] What would you do UTR if we beat you 4-1 on your patch mate ? Retire ?

i961pie
22-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Agree, terrible player that Martin for diving, our first penalty he was pushed so in the rules of the game it is a penalty, yes it was soft but a penalty I'm afraid UTR,s, still won 4-1 though, walk in the park :? Bet you would say different when it comes to Derby. Fickle bunch. XD[/quote] What would you do UTR if we beat you 4-1 on your patch mate ? Retire ?[/quote]

Will you if they beat you 4-1, it might end your strange obsession with Derby.

essexred52
22-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Agree, terrible player that Martin for diving, our first penalty he was pushed so in the rules of the game it is a penalty, yes it was soft but a penalty I'm afraid UTR,s, still won 4-1 though, walk in the park :? Bet you would say different when it comes to Derby. Fickle bunch. XD[/quote] What would you do UTR if we beat you 4-1 on your patch mate ? Retire ?[/quote]

Will you if they beat you 4-1, it might end your strange obsession with Derby.[/quote] answer to your question is no, these threads are designed to bring a little life to this board and so far its been successful, where's your bucket ?

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 11:18 AM

Will you if they beat you 4-1, it might end your strange obsession with Derby.[/quote] answer to your question is no, these threads are designed to bring a little life to this board and so far its been successful, where's your bucket ?[/quote]

Government advice is don't give people like these cash.
Direct them to the nearest charity shelter for food and warmth only. There they

i961pie
22-01-2014, 11:51 AM

Will you if they beat you 4-1, it might end your strange obsession with Derby.[/quote] answer to your question is no, these threads are designed to bring a little life to this board and so far its been successful, where's your bucket ?[/quote]

I'll save it for you to be sick in if your Derby predictions fall flat---------again.

essexred52
25-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Here we go again,

UpTheRams1884
25-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Here we go again, Not really lucky. We battered them in 2nd half FACT. Super Patrick Bamford... WHAT A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

essexred52
26-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Here we go again, Not really lucky. We battered them in 2nd half FACT. Super Patrick Bamford... WHAT A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote] at least the introduction of a Forest player to your squad may stop that diving Martin diving to win games for ya ;D XD he should join that show what's it called ' splash '

triz
26-01-2014, 11:57 AM
staring a certain cox B)

Polish_ForestMad
26-01-2014, 12:13 PM
staring a certain cox B)would be an un fair contest tho as cox would only get one dive and martin would just keep getting another dive till he gets what he wanted.

essexred52
28-01-2014, 10:01 PM
How unlucky Yeovil tonight, we need to win our 2 games in hand now, lucky sheep >:(

sheeeeeeeeeep
28-01-2014, 10:09 PM
How unlucky Yeovil tonight, we need to win our 2 games in hand now, lucky sheep >:(

36 shots on goal, hit the woodwork 5 times. It would have been a travesty to lose that game.

That Bamford lad ain't bad :)

triz
28-01-2014, 10:09 PM
hit the post 5 times, they were lucky all night. 3 shots in the 1st half 2 goals. We annihaleted them.

essexred52
28-01-2014, 10:15 PM

36 shots on goal, hit the woodwork 5 times. It would have been a travesty to lose that game.

That Bamford lad ain't bad :)[/quote] That Bamford lad ain't bad

What do you expect he came through the famous Forest youth ;)

I have to give derby credit 'reluctantly' This season has Derby / Forest play off written all over it, perish the thought :s

triz
28-01-2014, 10:23 PM

I have to give derby credit 'reluctantly' This season has Derby / Forest play off written all over it, perish the thought :s[/quote]

F*** that :s

essexred52
28-01-2014, 11:34 PM

I have to give derby credit 'reluctantly' This season has Derby / Forest play off written all over it, perish the thought :s[/quote]

F*** that :s[/quote] still a long way to go but I can only see us meeting in the final at Wembley, imagine a day out that would be ?

UpTheRams1884
28-01-2014, 11:37 PM
It's not really lucky we had 36 shots YES YOU READ IT RIGHT 36..

WE'RE DERBY COUNTY WE'RE COMEBACK KINGS B) B) B) B) B) B)

MIND THE GAP :D

essexred52
28-01-2014, 11:49 PM

MIND THE GAP :D mind the gap ? When we win our games in hand we will be 1 point behind you, IF

UpTheRams1884
28-01-2014, 11:58 PM

MIND THE GAP :D mind the gap ? When we win our games in hand we will be 1 point behind you, IF[/quote] And we've also got game in hand.

su4eranio
29-01-2014, 12:02 AM

MIND THE GAP :D mind the gap ? When we win our games in hand we will be 1 point behind you, IF[/quote]

Is that like when Fuzzy tweets "I've signed Hobbs"...errr, he ****s off back to Hull??

As the man says...MIND THE GAP!

essexred52
29-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Hobbs will be back by the end of this week, on loan most probably but here at Forest

StensonRam
29-01-2014, 07:31 AM

MIND THE GAP :D mind the gap ? When we win our games in hand we will be 1 point behind you, IF[/quote]

There was a time not too long ago when you where in the play offs 8 points clear of the team behind you and 2 games in hand over most around you, think it was when your games where called off due to snow around the ground that billy asked to be left seeing as you had some injuries and he wanted time for them to heal...

...well you f#@$@d it up then by not winning those 2 games so there's every chance billy bottler will do it again >;)

essexred52
01-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Luck run out, sorry to here that, hopefully this time tomorrow we will be breathing down their necks, with a game in hand :P