PDA

View Full Version : SIR PATRICK BAMFORD

eamonnram
18-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Get in you beauty. He looks like he could be a really good bit of business landing him for the rest of the season. He is now officially a ram and he hates forest!! :D

UpTheRams1884
18-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Quality goal... You Ramssssssssssssssss :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

tricky1972
18-01-2014, 09:21 PM
How long is his deal with you?

TFGaribaldiRed
18-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Get in you beauty. He looks like he could be a really good bit of business landing him for the rest of the season. He is now officially a ram and he hates forest!! :D

Yeah LemonLamb - he hates Nottingham Forest so much, he has dedicated his goal to lifelong Nottingham Forest Fan and former owner Nigel Doughty! B)

Oh dear! Oh dear!! Oh dear!!! Want a hand getting that bullet out of your hoof LemonLamb!! ;D

Bear DCFC
18-01-2014, 09:45 PM

Yeah LemonLamb - he hates Nottingham Forest so much, he has dedicated his goal to lifelong Nottingham Forest Fan and former owner Nigel Doughty! B)

Oh dear! Oh dear!! Oh dear!!! Want a hand getting that bullet out of your hoof LemonLamb!! ;D[/quote]

Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want :blue: RIP ND

tricky1972
18-01-2014, 10:33 PM

Oh dear! Oh dear!! Oh dear!!! Want a hand getting that bullet out of your hoof LemonLamb!! ;D[/quote]

Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want :blue: RIP ND[/quote]

You can #### right off, you c@@t

OntarianRam
18-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want :blue: RIP ND

Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. :blue:

eamonnram
19-01-2014, 05:16 AM
Patrick Bamford is a ram now. Deal with it. I didn't say he hates nigel Doherty. I said he hates Forest. You will hate him in march when he smashes one past darlow ;D

Trickytreesreds
19-01-2014, 08:16 AM

Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. :blue:[/quote]

Touch of racism perhaps here?
After all DCFC are fully 100% English owned, are they not?
What's that, no? :O

OMG, how could this have possibly happened?

Touch hypocritical perhaps?

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 09:25 AM
American owners sent classed as foreign owners tricky.they speak English so to most rams that classes them as English.
Cracking goal though (a slight,massive deflection) but yes good goal!which road did his free kick end up on or was he trying to pass it to doughty?couldn't tell which.

southernram22
19-01-2014, 09:33 AM
not trying to circumnavigate swear filter tricky 1972 are we. if you do not like rams replys to your post on our board stay off it ?

southernram22
19-01-2014, 09:35 AM
you have to say polish you have taken over from Sherwood as biggest fool from forest board . hypocrite.

Akwesasne
19-01-2014, 09:40 AM
What a nasty little topic, not one of Footymad's finest.:zzz:

Bear DCFC
19-01-2014, 09:54 AM

Just a pity the forest fans didn't respect Nigel Doughty like this. Death threats wasn't it? You got what you want :blue: RIP ND[/quote]

You can #### right off, you c@@t[/quote]

It's not me you should be angry at Tricky, its the Forest fans who acted in such a disgusting manner and tried to push him out. A real footballing man, gone too earl

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 10:30 AM
you have to say polish you have taken over from Sherwood as biggest fool from forest board . hypocrite.
Hypocrite?how's that then.what in my statement is wrong?was it deflected?yes.did his free kick go miles into the air?yes.do you have foreign owners?yes.

SuperDerbySuperRams
19-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Who cares if he dedicated his goal to his godfather? Cracking little player and another week in the top 4

TFGaribaldiRed
19-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Patrick Bamford is a lambXD now. Deal with it. I didn't say he hates nigel Doherty. I said he hates Forest. You will hate him in march when he smashes one past darlow ;D

Knowing him personally far more than you ever will, I know the REAL situation. And negative thoughts towards Nottingham Forest will never ever even remotely come into it. ;D

But never mind Lemon, at least you were able to stay up all Saturday night knocking one out to your little fantasy! ;D

Hope that its not too painful for you getting that bullet removed from your hoof. XD XD XD

eamonnram
19-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Wow. Wow. You knowing him personally had really made me sit up and take notice. And calling me a lemon has really hurt my feelings. Please don't call me a lemon again :blue: Now who really gives 2 ****s what you think or say about Patrick the ram Bamford... He's a ram now boy. So jog on and deal with it you Bell end.. This post was to my fellow rams. So if you don't like what you read go back to the dog board.

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Wow this is getting way over the line. P.S Forest fans have short memory anyway.

Can see Bamford scoring against scum.

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 01:32 PM
American owners sent classed as foreign owners tricky.they speak English so to most rams that classes them as English.
Cracking goal though (a slight,massive deflection) but yes good goal!which road did his free kick end up on or was he trying to pass it to doughty?couldn't tell which. WTF

StensonRam
19-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Cracking goal though (a slight,massive deflection) but yes good goal!which road did his free kick end up on or was he trying to pass it to doughty?couldn't tell which. WTF[/quote]

Exactly what i was thinking, WTF :?

Polish, you really need to sort your english out and your punctuation, jesus you arab owners english is better than yours

tricky1972
19-01-2014, 01:59 PM

It's not me you should be angry at Tricky, its the Forest fans who acted in such a disgusting manner and tried to push

tricky1972
19-01-2014, 02:05 PM
not trying to circumnavigate swear filter tricky 1972 are we. if you do not like rams replys to your post on our board stay off it ?

It wasn't a reply to me but it was a comment that was highly offensive to Forest fans, so I suggest you mind your own business!

Also if rams fans don't want angry posts from forest fans on here don't post moronic comments about us!!

Polish_ForestMad
19-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Cracking goal though (a slight,massive deflection) but yes good goal!which road did his free kick end up on or was he trying to pass it to doughty?couldn't tell which. WTF[/quote]

Polish, you really need to sort your english out and your punctuation, jesus your arab owners english is better than yours[/quote]
How come you pick up on my punctuation but say nothing to utr?

StensonRam
19-01-2014, 02:12 PM

It's not me you should be angry at Tricky, its the Forest fans who acte

Bear DCFC
19-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Knowing him personally far more than you ever will, I know the REAL situation.

I'm not sure I want to know him that personally. What you do behind closed doors is up to you, but I don't think this is the right time or place to be speaking of these personal matters.

OntarianRam
19-01-2014, 02:34 PM

Indeed. Another club owned by an Arab, another nail in the coffin of English football. :blue:[/quote]

Touch hypocritical perhaps?[/quote]

Let me 100% clear here and if this means I receive a ban for my views, so be it. I am English (and more specifically Derby) bred through and through. I would rather any English player, whether Black, White or whomever, be given a chance to play for a club team over any foreigner. I would rather any English business man or woman own an English team over any foreigner and I would rather any English manager be gi

Bear DCFC
19-01-2014, 02:35 PM

It's not me you should be angry at Tricky, its the Forest fans who acte

southernram22
19-01-2014, 02:46 PM
well said

tricky1972
19-01-2014, 05:10 PM

It's not me you should b

Stringer_Bell
19-01-2014, 05:16 PM

Cracking finish. And I'm pretty sure he just served me in Sainsburys too. Good customer service

Trickytreesreds
19-01-2014, 05:18 PM

Touch hypocritical perhaps?[/quote]

Let me 100% clear here and if this means I receive a ban for my views, so be it. I am English (and more specifically Derby) bred through and through. I would rather any English player, whether Black, White or whomever, be given a chance to play for a club team over any foreigner. I would rather any English business man or woman own an English team over any forei

dazzared60
19-01-2014, 06:13 PM

Polish, you really need to sort your english out and your punctuation, jesus you arab owners english is better than yours[/quote]

After reading your post on the Blackburn board maybe you should learn to spell words like "condescending" correctly before trying to correct other peoples grasp of English and punctuation.

Patrick Bamford has done well. He has been a prolific goal scorer whatever level he has played at and I should imagine he will be doing it in the Premiership with Chelsea in the

KeeptheCityGround
19-01-2014, 06:57 PM

It's not me you should b

OntarianRam
19-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Hey, I admire your stance.

Does this mean, you will stop following DCFC and spending 1 Cent of money on the club and it's brands? In protest of GSE involvement, until they are gone and English owners step in?

Perhaps, you may want to start a major T shirt campaign and leaflet blanket so everyone understands the cause.
Of course, in light of the last statement, it may make you look a little hypocritical if you think GSE are acceptable.

It's a fair point and if you look at my history of posting on this forum you will find there has been no greater critic of the ownership group here than myself, although that has more to do with their extreme parsimony than their nationality.

You will also note that while I would prefer that any player/manager/ownership group be English, I recognize that in the modern game this is rapidly becoming less and less likely. I don't like it, I won't pretend I do, but I cannot throw

Trickytreesreds
19-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Hey, I admire your stance.

Does this mean, you will stop following DCFC and spending 1 Cent of money on the club and it's brands? In protest of GSE involvement, until they are gone and English owners step in?

Perhaps, you may want to start a major T shirt campaign and leaflet blanket so everyone understands the cause.
Of course, in light of the last statement, it may make you look a little hypocritical if you think GSE are acceptable.

It's a fair point and if you look at my history of posting on this forum you will find there has been no greater critic of the ownership group here than myself, although that has more to do with their extreme parsimony than their nationality.

You will also note that while I would prefer that any player/manager/ownership group be English, I recognize that in the modern game this is rapidly becoming less and less likely. I don't l

Sma11ytheRam
19-01-2014, 09:48 PM
99.9%?

Seems to be a lot of green scarfs for 0.1% - view external link (http://youtu.be/wqgdbmFaiu8)

Trickytreesreds
19-01-2014, 10:50 PM
99.9%?

Seems to be a lot of green scarfs for 0.1%

You're right I apologise. There must be 200 people there. So out of a crowd of 20000 that would be 1% then. I'll ignore the fact that half of them were school kids. XD XD XD
What a plonker, :/

tricky5971
20-01-2014, 12:40 AM
In regards to the point about English managers and players in the game being replaced by foreigners . Fact is the enidh just ain't good enough and are far too expensive

garibaldi
20-01-2014, 01:21 AM
99.9%?

What are you trying to say? That some fans protested against poor running of the club?

Groundbreaking in football history.

Sma11ytheRam
20-01-2014, 10:32 AM
99.9%?

You're right I apologise. There must be 200 people there. So out of a crowd of 20000 that would be 1% then. I'll ignore the fact that half of them were school kids. XD XD XD
What a plonker, :/[/quote]

You know and I know there were a lot more than 200 protesting and to suggest otherwise is a denial of the truth or a guilty conscience. At the time there were around 50 YouTube clips of the protests showing 10 times your gestimate. Wonder why there is only one left. A lot more guilty consciences out there?

The fact your so vocal in defending your fans to me is more signs of guilt. You still got your green scarf?

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 01:56 PM
99.9%?

You know and I know there were a lot more than 200 protesting and to suggest otherwise is a denial of the truth or a guilty conscience. At the time there were around 50 YouTube clips of the protests showing 10 times your gestimate. Wonder why there is only one left. A lot more guilty consciences out there?

The fact your so vocal in defending your fans to me is more signs of guilt. You still got your green scarf?[/quote]

Well, there's a presumption then isn't there?
Evidence?

I have had more rows on here with TES, Worsksop to but two, over defending Doughty.
I know

garibaldi
20-01-2014, 03:36 PM
99.9%?

The fact your so vocal in defending your fans to me is more signs of guilt. You still got your green scarf?[/quote]

Guilty for protesting against poor running of the club?

Behave! XD

Rapid
20-01-2014, 03:47 PM

It wasn't a reply to me but it was a comment that was highly offensive to Forest fans, so I suggest you mind your own business!

Also if rams fans don't want angry posts from forest fans on here don't post moronic comments about us!![/quote]

offensive? possibly. moronic? not a chance.

listen you lot, the truth hurts sometimes and because it's a sensitive subject you are in complete denial about your fans relationship with doughty. months before his untimely departure there were loads, and I mean loads of threads on your board hounding 'doughty out' and 'he's ruined our club' etc etc. I have several forest friends for my sins and some of the stuff they said about the man were disgusting tbh.

trying to make out 99.9% of forest fans loved doughty

tomsdubs
20-01-2014, 04:20 PM
I remember us beating florist at the ****ty ground, two bellends ran out of some shed like building with a banner and you all cheered. Disgrace, the guy put his whole life fortune in to your club and you treated him like ****.

Bear DCFC
20-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Forget your forgiveness, I'm actually looking for an apology!

I don't expect that to be forthcoming, as I don't believe you realise you how offensive you are being.

Firstly, can the Notts Forest fans please work on their imagination. There are 3 different posters on this one topic, all using 'Tricky' as their account.

I give you my forgiveness regardless of if you accept it or not. Trickly1972, I FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING IMMATURE AND POSTING ABUSE.

Do you think Doughty realised how offensive the Notts Forest fans were being when you tried to hound him out the club he loved so much, and contributed to so generously. I must say he is a better man than I. Staying loyal to the club in light of all the abuse and the greed of the so called fans.

Bear DCFC
20-01-2014, 04:32 PM
I remember us beating florist at the ****ty ground, two bellends ran out of some shed like building with a banner and you all cheered. Disgrace, the guy put his whole life fortune in to your club and you treated him like ****.

Do you think those two Notts Forest fans regretted their actions when Doughty died?

Sma11ytheRam
20-01-2014, 04:40 PM
I think you'll find Tricky is all I have done is accuse you of downgrading the actual number of fans who treated ND very badly. First you say 99.9% of fans supported him. Then you say only 200 protested. Granted I guessed the reason for this was you were one of them. If you say otherwise I'll have to accept that.

If you want my opinion:-

a large portion of Forest Fans were disgusting in the way they treated him.

a large portion of a Derby Fans were disgusting in what they chanted in that game. This made me feel sick, and at one point I considered leaving the ground.

You say in other posts that ND ran the club with his heart. In his heart he thought Billy Davies was poison to your club. He knew the promising youth you talk of had no chance of coming through with the way BD constantly demands money for new signings.

What did your new owners do? Re employ a manager that a true forest fan felt wasn't right for the club, and chuck money at him. Disgusting!

Where are you now? Behi

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 05:10 PM

I don't expect that to be forthcoming, as I don't believe you realise you how offensive you are being.

Firstly, can the Notts Forest fans please work on their imagination. There are 3 different posters on this one topic, all using 'Tricky' as their account.

I give you my forgiveness regardless of if you accept it or not. Trickly1972, I FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING IMMATURE AND POSTING ABUSE.

Do you think Doughty realised how offensive the Notts Forest fans were being when you tried to hound him out the club he loved so much, and contributed to so generously. I must say he is a better man than I. Staying loyal to the club in light of all the abuse and the greed of the so called fans.[/quote]

XD XD XD Hang on a minute Bear. Just how many posters on here have RAM in their?
Obviously it's the same for as us, as i

Bear DCFC
20-01-2014, 05:23 PM

Do you think Doughty realised how offensive the Notts Forest fans were being when you tried to hound him out the club he loved so much, and contributed to so generously. I must say he is a better man than I. Staying loyal to the club in light of all the abuse and the greed of the so called fans.[/quote]

XD XD XD Hang on a minute Bear. Just how many posters on here have RAM i

garibaldi
20-01-2014, 05:29 PM

Do you think those two Notts Forest fans regretted their actions when Doughty died?[/quote]

No, why would they?

tricky1972
20-01-2014, 06:03 PM

Firstly, my is Richard, hence the fact that I am called tricky by my friends and family for that matter, nothing to do wit

UpTheRams1884
20-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Like I said Forest fans have short memory anyway.

thederbyram
20-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Can we just all agree that nobody worth talking about actually would wish death on another human being, and that if they so did they are a very minuscule part of a very vast population.

Forest fans were wrong in some ways and Derby fans also were wrong.

I would hope nobody on this board joined in with those chants and that memory needs to be locked away in the confines of history.

Bamford dedicating his goal - why this goal and not any others? This is surely his highest level goal so far. Maybe he feels he's proved something by making the step up in divisions and it felt like more of an apt time to thank someone who evidently had a big impact on what will become a hopefully successful career.