PDA

View Full Version : Failure

bluegadge
18-01-2014, 10:24 PM
You sack one half of a failing management team then put the other half of the failing regime in charge.

Clueless financial gamble...fact

HedgehogsTeeth
18-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Same contacts for loan players, same ideas and tactics that didn't work for Greg are amazingly not working for Kavanagh.

The players needed a new voice and the Directors failed in their duty to appoint one.

It's sad and shocking that The Board seem to be totally scared of any form of change unless it involves pie in the sky new ground profiteering scams.

BOBATON
19-01-2014, 02:56 AM
It was simply a financial decision I think with Kav on less that Abbott was on and Irons on less than Kav was on and we the fans are partially responsible for that with the falling attendances limiting the options.
To have totally changed to a new management would have left nothing to go into the playing budget I suspect.
For what its worth I still have faith in Kav and I think he can keep us up this season and make progress next season.

dalmationblue
19-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Turd's and Polish guy's...:D

Piglet_Phoenix
19-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Kavanagh signed five of the team that started yesterday, and had a sixth signing on the bench.

Plus it's also been his decision not to sign a goalkeeper and stick with Fleming.

I think it's fair to describe our team as "a turd", however it's a turd of Kavanagh's own making now.