PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Having Problems Buying Brum Tickets?

Rapid
18-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Well this shambles of a website wearederby.com continues to infuriate me.

I've been a ST holder for as long as I can remember. brought countless away tickets including Barnsley and wigan recently.

gone to buy brum and I get the message 'you must be a season ticket holder to buy this game'.

is anyone else having the same issue?

I just can't believe that such a big football club could have such a completely and utterly useless ****e website for buying tickets. it's been **** for months now. wtf is going on?

roger_ramjet
19-01-2014, 12:07 AM
I blame the Rat

tamworthram
19-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Had exactly the same problem. In the end had to ring up again.

Pathetic really. Been like it for at a month.

ellafella
19-01-2014, 12:49 AM
I blame the Rat

You've been brainwashed by the media like the masses. FACT! COMEDY GOLD. XD XD XD XD XD XD :s

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Don't bother doing it online mate it been like that for while so ring up mate, while you at it tell them to sort it out! I'm ringing up tomorrow for Blackburn and Brum tickets. Sigh

AngryRam
19-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Well this shambles of a website wearederby.com continues to infuriate me.

I've been a ST holder for as long as I can remember. brought countless away tickets including Barnsley and wigan recently.

gone to buy brum and I get the message 'you must be a season ticket holder to buy this game'.

is anyone else having the same issue?

I just can't believe that such a big football club could have such a completely and utterly useless ****e website for buying tickets. it's been **** for months now. wtf is going on?

Totally agree mate, absolute joke of a thing.. I just pick up the phone, most time you get through pretty quick.
>:(

keith_derby8
19-01-2014, 03:26 PM
i,m in the ashbourne supporters club who get tickets straight from the club for away matches so saving the ball ache of queing or ringing

garibaldi
19-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Are you one of the mobile phone free season ticket holders? Perhaps they have a different number?

You're not missing much anyway, one of the worst away days.

Rapid
19-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Don't bother doing it online mate it been like that for while so ring up mate, while you at it tell them to sort it out! I'm ringing up tomorrow for Blackburn and Brum tickets. Sigh

I wouldn't have a problem with that mate if it wasn't a premium rate phone number. I'm still counting the cost of my ****in phone bill after the debarcle of holding for about half an hour for Barnsley tickets (which I ended up going to PP for in the end).

I've rocked up this afternoon to get them in person and told the lad at the ticket office it's a bag of ********. he agreed and said it just puts more and more pressure on the ticket office as people all end up phoning or coming in person. he did say if we go up they'll probably get a new system.

somebody at the club must be held responsible for this shambles. who's job description does it fall under I wonder?