PDA

View Full Version : Moaning fans?

alexbarmy
19-01-2014, 09:28 AM
According to Leyton Orient we moan.

On top of that they reckon we got all the refereeing decisions.

You couldn't make it up. I can't help believe that the referee was influenced by Slade and his assistant both raising their arms forevery decision. They clearly were trying to get Kelvin sent off for a start. Loved the bit where Bakes held up 2 sheets of paper for their penalty shout indicating his score for diving.

Leyton Orient were a physical team, but as soon as Crewe matched them physically they went down and the ref bought virtually every decision. One of the few free kicks he gave us was when he waited for an advantage, saw we had one (Byron was clean through), and brought play bag - disgraceful.

There was one corner where the O's player was all over Ellis and he waited until he saw the ball going wide before giving the free kick. Yet wehn it was the other way round he was blowing before the ball got anywhere near the danger area.

He booked Chuks when he clearly didn't see wh

lestiverton
19-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Presumably the fourth official submits a report on the game. There was one controversial refereeing decision in the railway end of the pitch on which more than just who/why/when was being noted. Unless the fourth official had just had more inspiration for his next block-buster novel!

lukcour
19-01-2014, 12:50 PM
I thought Orient were a disgrace. Know that they are top of the table, but me I would hate to be a supporter of such a cheating, unsporting shower. That includes the management team and the players.

Constantly moaning every minute of the game, with players falling over as if they were poleaxed at the merest touch. Forever making sly little fouls to stop our attacks. All of this ignored by a dreadful referee. A competent ref would have sent off at least 2 of their players.

We were also the better team, playing the better football. If it had not been for our resident idiot we would have won the game comfortably. Eventually SD subbed him for George Evans, But sadly not before the total liability had gifted Orient 2 goals.

MikeSB
19-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Any comments why SD left the subs so late. They made a HT sub who then scored twice. We can't keep blaming the ref as its the standard we are used to in these lower leagues.

dave47
19-01-2014, 08:19 PM
we have had some bad ref,s this season but he is the worse so far and orient are just a bullyboy cheating outfit helped by a fool of a ref stepinto the fools gallery with mr collins mr drysdale and mr hill plus others

GeoffSH
19-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I have been bitterly disappointed with refs this season but on Saturday I was absolutely incensed.
Orient made an absolute fool out of him and he panicked every time they sat down and claimed a foul.

Does anyone have a good reason for the throw in being reversed? There was no dialogue between the ref and player so it can't be for dissent. Orient took their throw from the same spot so it can't be for stealing a few yards and ignoring the officials.
He was taking the card out of his pocket before the throw was taken so it has to have been something that had already taken place, but he can only give the opposition the throw for an infringement in our throw.

GeoffSH
20-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Not sure why I put card out of pocket last night.

I meant whistle to his lips, of course.

out0lunch
20-01-2014, 08:21 AM
I have been bitterly disappointed with refs this season but on Saturday I was absolutely incensed.
Orient made an absolute fool out of him and he panicked every time they sat down and claimed a foul.

Does anyone have a good reason for the throw in being reversed? There was no dialogue between the ref and player so it can't be for dissent. Orient took their throw from the same spot so it can't be for stealing a few yards and ignoring the officials.
He was taking the card out of his pocket before the throw was taken so it has to have been something that had already taken place, but he can only give the opposition the throw for an infringement in our throw.

I could be wrong bt I thought it was for taking the throw in the wrong place. It seems crazy if that was the reason as Orient were doing that all match.
Have they abolished foul throws? They took at least 3 with one foot in the air it was blatant.

alexbarmy
20-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Does anybody else agree that our goal was Aneke's. I thought that it was on Saturday - as I reckon Byron was offside and I was waiting for the flag. The way Byron was very sheepish after the goal I reckon he knew not to try to claim it as he was offside.

Timon
20-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Does anybody else agree that our goal was Aneke's. I thought that it was on Saturday - as I reckon Byron was offside and I was waiting for the flag. The way Byron was very sheepish after the goal I reckon he knew not to try to claim it as he was offside.

There was a debate as to whether Byron was offside, I thought he wasn't but others weren't so sure. Mind you that idiot with the yellow flag was barely up with play all afternoon, so he'd have been using guesswork too.

Chuks shot appeared to be going in but Byron was right to make sure & definitely forced it home before it crossed the line.

dave47
20-01-2014, 07:29 PM
the ball went forward off goalkeeper so not offside