PDA

View Full Version : Sunderland bored

kernow
19-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Has only got one poster !?

saintwayne
19-01-2014, 11:15 AM
This one's a bit busier Kernow. ;) - view external link (http://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/)

kernow
19-01-2014, 11:20 AM
The complimentary comments about Saints were surprising. :O
Not one of our best performances by any means.

saintwayne
19-01-2014, 11:31 AM
I didn't see the game (and MOTD failed to record last night) >:( , but listening to Solent we sounded excellent in the first half, but failure to kill the game off led to a difficult second half and we paid the price. Nice to see such complimentary comments though.

Brockley_Jack
19-01-2014, 01:25 PM
It's like a ghost town in Mackems mad. Same with stokes board. They used to be fairly busy too!

Did the "upgrade" (natch) put them off?

Pentridge
19-01-2014, 05:18 PM
It's like a ghost town in Mackems mad. Same with stokes board. They used to be fairly busy too!

Did the "upgrade" (natch) put them off?

The Sunderland board died a few months ago, I think a new mod was installed and he promptly banned most of the prominent posters who the decamped en masse to another board.

Dirtyweasel
19-01-2014, 07:55 PM

I see you've adopted the po**ey approach to grading on-line forums. According to skate logic, you've only been a Saints fan since the day you began posting on SM and there can be no other Saints forums or displays of support :?

kernow
19-01-2014, 08:36 PM

Just an observation, no more than that.

proclaimer
19-01-2014, 08:40 PM
I didn't see the game (and MOTD failed to record last night) >:( , but listening to Solent we sounded excellent in the first half, but failure to kill the game off led to a difficult second half and we paid the price. Nice to see such complimentary comments though.

Summed up perfectly I think.

As for the other post about upgrade :? . Guess I should be grateful I can log on. :(

chiswickmart
20-01-2014, 08:22 AM

I see you've adopted the po**ey approach to grading on-line forums. According to skate logic, you've only been a Saints fan since the day you began posting on SM and there can be no other Saints forums or displays of support :?[/quote]

Where did you post before 2010 then Dwease??? Or did you only fancy lifting your head above the parapet when you felt safe?

Think we know the answer to that one...I wouldn't have fancied going to war with you.