PDA

View Full Version : Celtics league HOME RECORD

wellowell
19-01-2014, 01:53 PM
As so fed up with the stick our team has taken over our defeat yesterday even though much improved effort than previous games with 10 attempts so at least had a go I decided to check celtics home record last 7 seasons to see how well everybody else does. From 2007/2208 to 2013/2014 which is 7 seasons Celtic have lost only 7 twice to rangers and once to hibs st Johnstone Inverness Kilmarnock and motherwell which is once a season on average. So ffs get off their back they tried yesterday and were just not good enough and going by celtics home record not many come away with 3 points so not just us.

steviex
19-01-2014, 05:03 PM
As so fed up with the stick our team has taken over our defeat yesterday even though much improved effort than previous games with 10 attempts so at least had a go I decided to check celtics home record last 7 seasons to see how well everybody else does. From 2007/2208 to 2013/2014 which is 7 seasons Celtic have lost only 7 twice to rangers and once to hibs st Johnstone Inverness Kilmarnock and motherwell which is once a season on average. So ffs get off their back they tried yesterday and were just not good enough and going by celtics home record not many come away with 3 points so not just us.

One point would do occasionally. Frankly I don't give a Fpuck what other teams do against them but the answer for them will all be the same.. Content to lose in Glasgow cos it's ok to lose , the whole scottish game and the national team are riddled with the same attitude. When your expectations are set low that will always be the level

sailorhuntersghost
19-01-2014, 05:10 PM
i am getting turned off going to see Motherwell and tbh it is as much the attitude (or lack of) of my fellow fans as anything the team does or does not do,this seeming realization that before certain fixtures the clubs chances should just be written off def is not and never will be in my lexicon nor should it be in the players ffs there are already some people striking off the clubs chances next week,a big problem imo is the current so called head coach whose lack of attitude against certain teams is frankly sickening mcCall is nothing less than Motherwell fc s version of Neville Chamberlain

dosser1
19-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Who did Chamberlain manage ;D

meister1991
19-01-2014, 06:26 PM
We are all entitled to our views and see the world differently. I don't blame the manager. I can't imagine for one minute he encourages the team to lose a goal in the first 10 mins of every old firm game.

i don't really want to have a go at the team either, our league position is excellent.

Theres no doubt Celtic are a better team and have x times the spend, but I would like to see us make a game of it. Many say we did make a game of it but I'm pretty sure when they went 1-0 up in the 5th minute the 22 men on the pitch knew what the outcome would be which meant Celtic didn't need to work through the gears.

We don't ever seem to make a proper game of it.