PDA

View Full Version : What happened to RIpper and castus

Brianroy
19-01-2014, 03:07 PM
On here?

UpTheRams1884
19-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Don't know about Ripper but Castus I think he got banned and post different on here. Hi Castus if you're reading this mate. B)

Trickytreesreds
19-01-2014, 03:23 PM
On here?

They eloped and now have a love childd Ristus.

Castus plays the awkward one in the relationship and Ripper has to yellow him and ban him into line. Their happy. :heart:

Manofpride
19-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Not seen Ripper on this board for years, is he still into snakes!

dazzared60
19-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Ripper did say that he still comes on but under a different username.
Castus was given a universal ban after some Hull fans/Mods couldn't take the banter (I think it was Hull. I'm sure I`ll be corrected if that's wrong)

Hope they are both well :)

KeeptheCityGround
19-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Yep was definitely Hull. They got Mardy after we beat them on their patch and we're bringing up the old scabby routine. Castus gave them a little back and then gets a universal ban.

Where's Brian Roy been should be asked?

munichmemories
19-01-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm sure the kid was called Casper.

Trickytreesreds
19-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm sure the kid was called Casper.

No I think he's still alive lol,

Good one though lol

RedSteve45
19-01-2014, 09:07 PM
castus now posts on ltlf no idea what happened to ripper ,

dazzared60
20-01-2014, 08:14 AM
castus now posts on ltlf no idea what happened to ripper ,

Cheers Steve thanks for the info.

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Ripper just walked away, but the banning of Castus was a total injustice and just shows how unfair Footymad's rules are. Foregiveness is not one of their virtues and a Red means that often you are banned for life. It would be better if they were for a fixed period of time say three,six or twelve months. After all if they don't mend their ways you can always reban them, but then it might be a different Mod the next time around, one with a different point of view and not one who has not got a chip on his shoulder regarding certain individuals.

Elite_Pie
20-01-2014, 11:44 AM
it might be a different Mod the next time around, one with a different point of view and not one who has not got a chip on his shoulder regarding certain individuals.

[size=7]CLUNK!!![/size=7]

Sorry, I just fell off my chair laughing when I read this coming from you!

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Might I ask the man with a big bag of chips directed at certain people on this board, whether banning for life is fair or should it be replaced by a time limit, and secondly would you like to see Castus back ?

Elite_Pie
20-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Might I ask the man with a big bag of chips directed at certain people on this board, whether banning for life is fair or should it be replaced by a time limit, and secondly would you like to see Castus back ?

Red cards are always a difficult area, and really it depends on the offence. You were a perfect example of why it's difficult because you banned people based on whether you liked them or not rather than whether any rules were broken. Regarding Castus, I didn't see what he put on the Hull board but I do think a global ban is very unfair, so yes I do think he should be allowed back on this site.

Romanis
20-01-2014, 12:20 PM
it might be a different Mod the next time around, one with a different point of view and not one who has not got a chip on his shoulder regarding certain individuals.

Sorry, I just fell off my chair laughing when I read this coming from you![/quote]

Steady there old chap, at your age, one of these days when you fall off your chair, you might not be able to get back up! ;D

rosenjock
20-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Ripper is still around but Castus who knows

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Perhaps you could ask Ripper to give us a wave, as regards Castus it's simple,ask by E-mail if he wants to come back. Don't Footymad HQ customer servives do that sort of thing or have you forgot their number. Also ask Tess if he's going to lift his ban on Basie or is he also banned for life.

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Basie's gone, deal with it Basie. XD XD XD

http://i43.tinypic.com/9u4twn.gif

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 02:17 PM

Sorry, I just fell off my chair laughing when I read this coming from you![/quote]

Pity it wasn't your horse, XD XD XD

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 02:20 PM
Ripper is still around but Castus who knows

Come on out, lets be having you,

http://i44.tinypic.com/2vm68fq.gif

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 02:27 PM

How do you know ? Unless you know something we don't. Like who's on the current list of Mods but not yet published and perhaps never will be. SBC and Mist have resigned so they say, but who's replaced them. A clue may be that red card you keep waving.:P

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 02:32 PM

How do you know ? Unless you know something we don't. Like who's on the current list of Mods but not yet published and perhaps never will be. SBC and Mist have resigned so they say, but who's replaced them. A clue may be that red card you keep waving.:P[/quote]

Calm Basie, just go with the flow, XD XD XD

http://i41.tinypic.com/14tbnk5.gif

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 03:02 PM
That's providing the flow is not heading towards to the local sewerage treatment plant. I much prefer the cool clear unpolluted stream where twigs float under Pooh Bridge rather than condoms.:)

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 03:07 PM
That's providing the flow is not heading towards to the local sewerage treatment plant. I much prefer the cool clear unpolluted stream where twigs float under Pooh Bridge rather than condoms.:)

Just scroll down Basie, look to the bottom right hand corner.
basie is gone XD

Romanis
20-01-2014, 03:10 PM

How do you know ? Unless you know something we don't. Like who's on the current list of Mods but not yet published and perhaps never will be. SBC and Mist have resigned so they say, but who's replaced them. A clue may be that red card you keep waving.:P[/quote]

SBC and Omist resigned? I doubt it, we have Mods on the list that haven't been posting here for some time, like 7 Mods in total.

Anyways no need to resign come back whenever you're free, especially SBC, hope the recovery continues unabated.

But if really there's a vacancy for a Mod, I'd think it's about time I offered my services.

Tricky should nominate me!;D ;D

And for a running mate, I'd take Es***, he could proof handy with entertaining the wife!! XD XD XD

Romanis
20-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Spotted a grammar mistake there, oh well, I'd just appoint EP as my spelling meister! :D

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 03:20 PM

Just scroll down Basie, look to the bottom right hand corner.
basie is gone XD[/quote]

Yep, that's the way on Footymad, one red and your dead. Enjoy your ride up the league table overtaking all the corpses.XD

Elite_Pie
20-01-2014, 03:36 PM

Pity it wasn't your horse, XD XD XD[/quote]

That's just cruel, wanting a horse to fall off a chair.

rosenjock
20-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I'll get Ripper to make a guest appearance for you all soon then if you miss him that much.

Romanis
20-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I'll get Ripper to make a guest appearance for you all soon then if you miss him that much.

Yeah good idea. His views on the forum will be appreciated for sure and more importantly about the fortunes of our club.

essexred52
20-01-2014, 07:51 PM

SBC and Omist resigned? I doubt it, we have Mods on the list that haven't been posting here for some time, like 7 Mods in total.

Anyways no need to resign come back whenever you're free, especially SBC, hope the recovery continues unabated.

But if really there's a vacancy for a Mod, I'd think it's about time I offered my services.

And for a running mate, I'd take Es***, he could proof handy with entertaining the wife!! XD XD XD[/quote] I'd share yo

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 08:18 PM

And for a running mate, I'd take Es***, he could proof handy with enter

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 08:52 PM

And for a running mate, I'd take Es***, he could proof handy with enter

Trickytreesreds
20-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Hush Basie, you sound silly.

http://i43.tinypic.com/30kc4k6.gif

essexred52
20-01-2014, 09:33 PM

And for a running mate,

i961pie
21-01-2014, 04:14 PM

Pity it wasn't your horse, XD XD XD[/quote]

Your horse is much higher Tricky