PDA

View Full Version : Zaha Loan [!]128125;

roger_ramjet
19-01-2014, 04:05 PM
From source within MUFC, we are on short list to loan Wilfred Zaha to end of season, along with a couple of lower Premiership teams Inc Cardiff (who seem to be favourites?).

Would he get into the side ahead of Ward??!!

Manofpride
19-01-2014, 04:16 PM
No Chance!!!

garibaldi
19-01-2014, 05:04 PM
About as likely as the Sterling rumour.

Rapid
19-01-2014, 05:54 PM

agreed.

he would be the perfect signing though. it's the area where we're struggling at the moment with Russell out and ward off form. then again - if bamford can keep doing that it's all good.

garibaldi
19-01-2014, 06:13 PM

agreed.

he would be the perfect signing though. it's the area where we're struggling at the moment with Russell out and ward off form. then again - if bamford can keep doing that it's all good.[/quote]

Ward's a good player, how long has he been out of form? Being a winger a bad patch isn't as bad as anywhere else on the pitch. I'd persist with him out there.

Rapid
19-01-2014, 10:48 PM

agreed.

he would be the perfect signing though. it's the area where we're struggling at the moment with Russell out and ward off form. then again - if bamford can keep doing that it's all good.[/quote]

Ward's a good player, how long has he been out of form? Being a winger a bad patch isn't as bad as anywhere else on the pitch. I'd persist with him out there.[/quote]

a good few months now. I know he makes a point of ensuring he always takes your pants down but he seems to be struggling in a team that plays very good football at times. he looks much better in a poor team because it gives them the licence to be more individual - because he's a greedy *******.

SuperDerbySuperRams
19-01-2014, 11:13 PM
We aren't considering wingers, although he'd be brilliant

Bear DCFC
20-01-2014, 08:59 AM

Do you know the position(s) we are considering?

roger_ramjet
20-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Personally 69 and Doggie, Bear.

Bear DCFC
20-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Doggie Bear? I've not heard of that one. Any good?

SuperDerbySuperRams
20-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Do you know the position(s) we are considering?[/quote]

We want a left back and majorly wanted Parr before him becoming a regular at Palace. That was weeks ago now so I'm not sure what the situation is now.

I feel we need a holding midfielder and a left back

swaledale
20-01-2014, 10:16 PM
WEll we ****ed if Forsyth gets injured, not that I share SM's faith in the guy defensively.