PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea 3 -1 Man U

yoonited
19-01-2014, 05:58 PM
A hat trick from Samuel Eto'o. The last Chelsea player to score a hat trick against Man U was Carlisle born Seamus O'Connell on his debut for them. He died last year. - view external link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seamus_O%27Connell)

pudseyblue
19-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Something to smile about at last this weekend, seeing the red scum getting beat time after time is wonderful. I work with a scum fan who has never been to Old Trafford, and I look forward to Mondays and ripping the pish out of him.

durhamblue
19-01-2014, 08:30 PM
enjoyed the match seeing reds beat-no need to call them scum-lot of mackems happy that vidic red carded so misses semi final in midweek.

pudseyblue
19-01-2014, 10:03 PM
I have lived in Leeds for too long, they all call them the scum around here :D

bluegadge
19-01-2014, 10:13 PM
In 48 away matches at Man United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal - encompassing his time as Everton and United boss - he has drawn 18 and lost 30.

ZERO wins...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing stat

mwtk1
20-01-2014, 01:15 AM
i find amazing how any carlisle fan can call mufc the scum! i mean why what on earth have they done to us to deserve that?

you expect it from fans of the other big clubs in england through jealousy because of the success mufc have enjoyed for the last 20ish years but for now at least there time at the top is over, but anyways surely to us the scum is preston not mufc, lfc, cfc, afc or any other premiership side really

dancingbear
20-01-2014, 07:31 AM
I havent got the stats but has any other club loaned us as many players as they have over the last few years?

dalmationblue
20-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Moyes is getting what he deserved,Other top clubs spent big in the tansfer window he targeted players that were never gonna leave there present clubs Ronaldo, Fabergas ect.And ended up paying well over the top for an average player and now it's biting him on the arris.He's now supposedly got a 150 mill war chest for January, Which top player's will want to come to a club which in all honesty won't be in the champions league next season.And I'm a Man U supporter...waiting for the brickbats to start flying...;D

griff
20-01-2014, 09:14 AM
The playing-field now seems to have levelled. Now that Fergie isn't on the touchline Man U seem to be getting their justifiable share of penalties awarded against them, even at Old Trafford, and red and yellow cards.

And about time.

BlueBalls
21-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Why is it that when somebody justifiably starts a genuine anti Man Spew thread on here some thicko comes on with a 'leave them alone' plea. It is the duty of every genuine football supporter to hate Man Spew and to celebrate their demise. Long live Mosysey and his destructive influence on the ultimate filth, I hope he drives them into oblivion, bankrupts the scum and makes them the laughing stock of the nation.

mwtk1
22-01-2014, 07:05 AM
justifiably??? thicko???

says an idiot who can't even answer the question with a educated response!!

man united and liverpool have done our country proud in europe for decades and before rich foreigners came into the game and created chelski and now man city (also arsenal to a degree) they are both 2 great clubs and deserve respect not this petty slagging off by idiots who don't have the balls to admit its just jealousy because either a) there team aren't as good or b) they support the other team or c) both

i for one am proud of all english clubs who represent us in european competition and will be down the pub cheering any of them on all the way to the final!

the only clubs who deserve to be called scum really are those who kick anything above grass like leeds used to and the likes of real madrid who despite debts of 600M were still allowed to borrow money to sign another player for a world record fee! also rangers who last week it was announced are 14.4M in debt and they have

dalmationblue
22-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Not wanting to get in a pissing contest with Mr Balls, But he wants to try putting the brain in gear before calling posters thicko's...;D

BlueBalls
22-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Oh dear,

you poor Man Spew sympathisers! rogered right up the proverbial off the Mackems. What now for you poor sad losers??? My dick is so traumatised with laughing at you. I hope you continue to sink deeper into the sh1t bog where yous all belong. Please PLEASE don't sack Moysey, he's doing a fantastic job dismantling the once well oiled crank. Oh my sides are cracking with the hilarity now. The wagon is going downhill and the wheels are falling off - just nicely. Please do crash land into a hollow that we can fill up with p1ss and drown yous all.

FellowTraveler
23-01-2014, 12:15 AM
ManU has skated in back for years now and not repairing itself there. It is showing up big time this year. Smoke and mirrors cannot play D Rio and Vidic are old training room queens now.

To me they needed to spend big back there this year and didn't... The results are clear now.

Their Goal Difference and Goals Allowed clearly show this to be true.

Plus, their youth movement of over the last few years has not worked out well.

Are they having money issues that we don't know about.

Injuries are huge throughout the team and seem to be on the rise over the last few years too.

They don't look like the dominate team of the past 2 decades anylonger

mwtk1
23-01-2014, 01:09 AM
"My dick is so traumatised with laughing at you"
and you call your self blueballs

ao u admit your a w**ker then!
painting a terrific picture of yourself aren't you?

please be honest and tell me if you own or ever have owned the shirt of a premiership team

northernoik
24-01-2014, 03:37 AM
anyone on this board who admits to supporting a prem club should have his other halfs curling tongs or straighteners whichever floats his boat shoved up his arse. how the hell can you support 2 teams ???

mwtk1
24-01-2014, 06:55 AM
i bet you more than half do northern, you see the shirtsin just about any bar you go into on a weekend, most of these will watch the blues and also be on here, i know more that do this the true blue fans!!

griff
24-01-2014, 07:45 AM
There is a difference between "support" and "follow". You can't support more than one team under the true definition of that word which involves putting them above all others, but you can follow several.

mwtk1
25-01-2014, 06:45 AM
but surely if you buying the shirt then your a supporter??

yes/no

i think many support more than 1, carlisle because its there local side and the other for glory9why else would u choose to suport a team from a city you have no ties with?
using the "my dad supports them excuse doesn't really give u much credit)

durhamblue
25-01-2014, 11:02 AM
but nevermind that man u are shyte and its funny.

a couple of man u fans at work are actually relieved they never got to wembley given man city would like run them over in their tanks then reverse back over them-a couple of donuts then off into the distance

it all turn round once rvp+rooney are back-but god does that midfield need sorted.

happy days