View Full Version : willian...

connelljj
19-01-2014, 06:12 PM
top player :D

danegee
20-01-2014, 11:20 AM
So is Lucina Traore :zzz:

Pardew...top manager? :zzz: :zzz:

Seriously, any worries that you may just be playing 2nd tier football next season, losing the millions you've already borrowed, and could spend your penultimate season at Downton Park desperately trying to gain promotion before your first season's renting of the OS?

I would think you lot have more to worry about than Spurs/Willian

DEVONSPUR
20-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Cerebrally speaking he really has a lot to worry about which I explained to him in a previous post!

:s

LoughtonYid
20-01-2014, 02:43 PM
top player :D

You really do have to laugh at the West Ham mugs that come on here trying to be clever by idiotically trying to take the piss out of Spurs, who currently sit in joint 4th place in the Premier League on 43 points, despite still being without 5 or 6 of our top players, who are all due to return within the next week or Two. :zzz:

You would think that the brain dead Hammer numpties would be more concerned about the steaming pile of sh!te that they follow, being joint bottom of the Premier League, with just 18 points and pinning their hopes on an injury prone cart horse. XD

Got to love the fact that they have borrowed this years TV money in advance because they are deep in debt and don't have a pot to piss in, reality is that relegation would financially devastate their no mark little club, maybe rather than coming on here and mugging themselves off they should be worrying more about their own problems, of which t

connelljj
20-01-2014, 02:50 PM
not bad,a bite from 3 of the 4 members left on this site.XD XD XD

LoughtonYid
20-01-2014, 03:00 PM
not bad,a bite from 3 of the 4 members left on this site.XD XD XD

Because West Ham are in such a great position for you to be taking the piss etc. :zzz:

DEVONSPUR
20-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Any wonder Traore backed out at the last minute when he saw just how bad a state the Spammers are in!

Yes I know the same could be levelled at us with Willian but I think that was just financial and, in any case, I don't he'd would add anything to our midfield if all fit!

The problem for the Spammers is that if they go down the parachute payment wont be enough for them to go back up again like the yo yo club they are, they will be heavily in debt which is a pre-condition for them going to the OS as a debt free club!

Balance of power looks like swinging to Millwall who may be taken over by Paladini, ex QPR chairman who has history with Holloway!

It now makes sense why Holloway went there but tbh ive never rated him, too much gob but shd go down well in that part of the world!!

connelljj
20-01-2014, 03:25 PM
despite still being without 5 or 6 of our top players, who are all due to return within the next week or Two. :zzz: i find that odd as you were piss poor with all the so called stars playing,even the worst team in the premier beat you twice.as for west ham you wont get a honest fan saying we are ok,we are poor.both of our clubs have one goal this season,west ham to stay in premier,spurs to get top 4.we will see come may.

DEVONSPUR
20-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Lets talk basics you twa.t!!

You've already welched on bet for charity for £100 in which I claimed Spurs would finish above you giving you a 10 point start!!

So lets review it and I give you a 20 point start!!

I wont hold my breath!!

Duh!!
:zzz: :zzz:

hammeredhome
21-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Chomp chomp chomp.

It's the new Pacman don't you know.XD XD

Like candy from a baby Conn.:)

connelljj
21-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Lets talk basics you twa.t!!

You've already welched on bet for charity for £100 in which I claimed Spurs would finish above you giving you a 10 point start!!

So lets review it and I give you a 20 point start!!

I wont hold my breath!!

Duh!!
:zzz: :zzz:welched... cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt.welch is not the right word is it dev.i tell you what i will buy you a drink if you win...oops,not a good idea.XD XD XD