PDA

View Full Version : Ince all but gone at Blackpool

needle
19-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Very apparent now he is not cut out for management.

backofthenet
19-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Its a shame.

People will perhaps see him as a sh!te manager and forget the amazing player he was.

This was all too avoidable if he realised early on how sh!the a manager he was.

DanRrr
19-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Hopefully he'll hang in there until 2nd Febuary. Then they can do what they like with the clown.

gardsPNE
20-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Ince shoud be up for Manager of the year !!!! ;D :D :D :D

needle
20-01-2014, 09:12 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bigmoon
20-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Will never be a manager as long as I have a hole in my arse. He did OK at MK Dons the first time, before we took a punt on him. Totally phucked it up the 2nd time at MK...

Has he actually done a decent job since we jibbed him off in 2008? I see that Barry Ferguson is favourite to replace him, another person I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire. I still remember him running back up to Scotland like a wee lost lamb. Phucking shirker.

gardsPNE
21-01-2014, 08:07 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Apologies needle I couldnt resist the obvious from us Nobbers but if he continues to manage the Lashers down the Championship he could possibly setup a Cod Army v Lashers next season, now wouldnt that be fun. ;D

alfinyalcabo
21-01-2014, 02:24 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Apologies needle I couldnt resist the obvious from us Nobbers but if he continues to manage the Lashers down the Championship he could possibly setup a Cod Army v Lashers next season, now wouldnt that be fun. ;D[/quote]

Don't apologise to Needle.. he would never apologise to you... :)

bibs
21-01-2014, 03:10 PM
To Late we wont be seeing him at Ewood he has been sacked again !!!!!

needle
21-01-2014, 03:32 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Apologies needle I couldnt resist the obvious from us Nobbers but if he continues to manage the Lashers down the Championship he could possibly setup a Cod Army v Lashers next season, now wouldnt that be fun. ;D[/quote]

Don't apologise to Needle.. he would never apologise to you... :)[/quote]
Sorry !!!!

DanRrr
21-01-2014, 03:44 PM
To Late we wont be seeing him at Ewood he has been sacked again !!!!!

Well out of order, they should have given him another 2 weeks!!! >:(

alfinyalcabo
22-01-2014, 10:11 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Sorry !!!![/quote]

:O :O :O XD

gardsPNE
23-01-2014, 11:32 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]

Sorry !!!![/quote]

:O :O :O XD[/quote]

Hey Alf I have a feeling I should be honoured and its in Black & White -- a sorry from Needle, I shall treasure it forever ;D