PDA

View Full Version : FAO Callon - Behaviour policy

DougLichtie
19-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Hi
I think it would be a good idea to remind all fans about the clubs behaviour policy as printed on the clubs website.
I think it would also help if the board encouraged the stewards to enforce this policy as it is clear to myself and others that this is not the case.

callon
19-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Behaviour Policy

Arbroath Football Club is a community Club and wishes to portray a family atmosphere at its matches to encourage everyone to enjoy football at Gayfield Park in a friendly atmosphere. As such, bad behaviour, persistent use of foul or abusive language or any forms of racial or sectarian abuse will not be tolerated. Offenders are liable to be ejected from the stadium.

If you have any information relating to any incidents perhaps an appropriate course of action would be to email them to myself at g.j.callon@dundee.ac.uk in order that they can be looked into.

DougLichtie
19-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Thanks Callon.

ARBROATHNOSE
20-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Are the club going to enforce this on the playing staff also? as was seen a few times on Saturday that the captain had to step in to calm the players down when the ref made a mistake a few choice words were heard.
Ita??s difficult to go through a period like at present and not lose the plot I find that it is a good idea for young kids to kept away from the rabble. I must admit that I have acted in a way that I would not normally do in front of women and children, we do have some who use foul language as a normal way of speaking.