PDA

View Full Version : Darren Edmondson.

postmanpete
19-01-2014, 08:54 PM
16 Points out of 18 since he took over at Barrow,well done Darren.

flashinthepan
19-01-2014, 09:05 PM
A great effort considering how poor he left his previous team. Maybe he has great motivational skills and the players at Workington were just a bunch of lads who just didn't give a damn!

dancingbear
19-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Or maybe Barrow have a decent team but Dave Bayliss was clueless???. Prob a bit of all of the points.

dalmationblue
20-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Again polish and turd's spring to mind, You know similar to Carlisle, Probably went stale at Wukiton again similar to Russ at Carlisle, And now Kav...;D

dekko
20-01-2014, 10:04 AM
you can put the reds problem down to the same reason as Carlisle,too many loan players,you go and watch your team and you see different players week in week out,which in a lot of cases are no better than local lads.all the good Carlisle and reds team over the years had a settled squad to choose from.

dcblue
20-01-2014, 04:40 PM
agree the fans lose the association with the team when there is too many loanees in and out... fans like to associate with their team and players...

if you are going to take players in on loan i'd rather see one of two exciting loanees at the start of the season who could be prospective signings rather than the number we have had this season...

ps i'm am using my old username due to the ineptness of footmad who when i try to sign in say my account doesn't exist but when i try and register again with that username say it's already taken...

dalmationblue
21-01-2014, 08:07 AM
As I stated on a previous post jobworths fixing what is'nt broken, Same happens on ebay meddlers meddling...:D