PDA

View Full Version : O/T another title for Ronnie the great!

chimplad
19-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Ronnie O'Sullivan wins the masters title for the fifth time in his career!

The day this guy hangs up his cue it will be a great loss to modern snooker. He truly is the greatest of all time.

Mr.D
19-01-2014, 09:27 PM
He's not bad considering he was born in Wordsley hospital and started his life growing up in Netherton.

Evewolf65
19-01-2014, 09:38 PM
He's not bad considering he was born in Wordsley hospital and started his life growing up in Netherton.

He grew up in Netherton ??? Kin ell with that kind of disability his snooker feats truly are explainable!!;D

Mr.D
19-01-2014, 10:22 PM

He grew up in Netherton ??? Kin ell with that kind of disability his snooker feats truly are explainable!!;D[/quote]He was only a baby when his family moved down to London I know someone who played on the circuit with him. Ronnie was always trying to take the mickey out of his accent till my friend reminded him of his place of birth.

Evewolf65
19-01-2014, 10:31 PM

He grew up in Netherton ??? Kin ell with that kind of disability his snooker feats truly are explainable!!;D[/quote]He was only a baby when his family moved down to London I know someone who played on the circuit with him. Ronnie was always trying to take the mickey out of his accent till my friend reminded him of his place of birth.[/quote]

Big Like It!!

Woking88
20-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Well done Ronnie! One more Masters title will see you up there on a par with Stephen Hendry I believe. :)