PDA

View Full Version : Badley Orr

DanRrr
19-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Going on loan for year, phew!!! - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25797923)

Bobcrompton1896
19-01-2014, 10:00 PM
To be fair,although he lost it with most Rovers supporters with his ridiculously-upbeat comments about Steve Kean,not as bad a performer as Etuhu IMHO.

At least by keeping himself moderately fit,and continually going out on loan,nowhere near as big a drain on resources,either.

Good luck to him,Im sure Canada is the right place...;D

MillHillRover
19-01-2014, 10:16 PM

It's a massive place let's hope he gets lost and never finds his way back XD

bigmoon
20-01-2014, 06:03 AM

Canada is a good start, but it's still not far enough away. I won't be happy until he loaned to Mars United, as I doubt I will be lucky enough to see him move to Pluto Villa.

Wacked1212
20-01-2014, 10:08 AM

Canada is a good start, but it's still not far enough away. I won't be happy until he loaned to Mars United, as I doubt I will be lucky enough to see him move to Pluto Villa.[/quote]

Wouldn't a move to Uranus be a more likely destination;-D

joinerpat
20-01-2014, 12:10 PM
I think your comments are a little OTT lads, I personly wish him all the best, and thank's for reducing the wage bill Bradley. :P

bigmoon
20-01-2014, 06:05 PM

Canada is a good start, but it's still not far enough away. I won't be happy until he loaned to Mars United, as I doubt I will be lucky enough to see him move to Pluto Villa.[/quote]

Wouldn't a move to Uranus be a more likely destination;-D[/quote]

Now I know a lot on here insinuate that I like men, but even I wouldn't stoop as low to let Orrful near my man garden...

Oh Uranus... I get it ;D