PDA

View Full Version : Heres one for Monday

lion1
20-01-2014, 09:30 AM
speaking to wifey last night,she tells me her mate who works in a office dealing wth the public.

Shes at the desk...she has a yawn

the boss says to her "its not good for you to do it inpublic ,it gives a bad impression.I will now suspend you for 3 days without pay!! ffs

THIS IS NO JOKE

alfinyalcabo
20-01-2014, 08:28 PM
speaking to wifey last night,she tells me her mate who works in a office dealing wth the public.

the boss says to her "its not good for you to do it in public ,it gives a bad impression.I will now suspend you for 3 days without pay!! ffs

THIS IS NO JOKE

Her boss is a cont ... but looking on the bright side,she will be able to catch up on her sleep :zzz: :zzz: XD

gaz1959
20-01-2014, 09:36 PM

the boss says to her "its not good for you to do it in public ,it gives a bad impression.I will now suspend you for 3 days without pay!! ffs

THIS IS NO JOKE

Her boss is a cont ... but looking on the bright side,she will be able to catch up on her sleep :zzz: :zzz: XD[/quote]

>;)

Surely he will be clobbered in employment law? Outrage I say bloody outrage

Altobelli
22-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I hope your wife's mate does not let him get away with it Andy.

lazaat
23-01-2014, 08:02 PM
That definitely contravenes employment law and you could take that to a tribunal and get those 3 days lost wages back.