PDA

View Full Version : Is your pot still empty ?

Akwesasne
20-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Your team is doing rather well under S McC, but does he have the cash to sustain this ? He doesn't give the impression he can spot talent on the playing fields of Derbyshire, but prefers his talent the easy way, the transfer market catalogue.I was under the impression that your current owners had spent all that they can and still losing money, hence the cuts over the past few seasons and selling your one asset Will Hughes if that ever comes off.So without new investment where are you heading?

dcfcdavecov
20-01-2014, 10:29 AM
You do know it was a 7 million pound loss.

You do know that doesn't mean a cash loss, don't you?

Ac****s are complicated, but as a very reliable poster on another site worked out, it was probably a cash loss of about 2- 3 million.

With added revenue from the big screen and the new advertising boards to add, plus an estimated further reduction in the wage bill, i'm not concerned.

You should be, though XD

Rapid
20-01-2014, 12:16 PM
look at our results over the last 15 games awks and you'll have your answer as to where we're heading.

su4eranio
20-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Your team is doing rather well under S McC, but does he have the cash to sustain this ? He doesn't give the impression he can spot talent on the playing fields of Derbyshire, but prefers his talent the easy way, the transfer market catalogue.I was under the impression that your current owners had spent all that they can and still losing money, hence the cuts over the past few seasons and selling your one asset Will Hughes if that ever comes off.So without new investment where are you heading?

Our "pot" is as empty as your pink seats on matchday ;D

southernram22
20-01-2014, 10:59 PM
I know what I would like to do in your pot awks. I expect you have had a hard life that's why you keep starting posts where you are made to look stupid. not that it takes much have nice day

SuperDerbySuperRams
21-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Why are people having a go? He's not wrong is he. We haven't got a pot to **** in!

Yanks claimed in Nov that money would be available. No chance?

Bear DCFC
21-01-2014, 07:07 AM
My pot is full, ****ing like a race horse last night.

swaledale
21-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Mm well firstly we have signed Dawkins for A?500k so thats a commitment int erms of wages, agents and signing on fees.

Whitbread Bamford and Wisdom on long term loan they aren't free.

True we haven't gone out and bought a player, but thats not because SM does not have the cash, a player of the rigth quality who will fit the role needed has to be found andthen agree to come here and his club agree to sell. These matters are more complicated than it seems.

I'm content that McClaren isn't ging out and signing players willy nilly, thats not required, as has been said on here a left abck and holding midfielder would be useful additions but finding the right player at the right price who is available in january is tricky.