PDA

View Full Version : rochina gone on loan..

jordan12rhodes
20-01-2014, 01:20 PM
who`s the first to moan..? >:)

DarwenBlue1969
20-01-2014, 01:25 PM
Me ...

Had high hopes for the lad coming back after injury.

First game of the season he took on Derby single handed and look "the real deal".

Wheres he gone ?

jordan12rhodes
20-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Me ...

First game of the season he took on Derby single handed and look "the real deal".

Wheres he gone ?

was obvious on his last start he wasn`t upto the hustle and bustle of the championship, jumping out the way of challenges etc..

champs95
20-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Me ...

Wheres he gone ?

If it helps our team I couldnt care what personal preferences I or anyone has about an individual. I always thought he was a classy player. But his attitude is questionable, and his physical strength not what is required at this level. When fit, I always thought him and Dunn could play 90mins between them and be our flair players. Its not worked out. It happens in football.

DanRrr
20-01-2014, 02:24 PM
It is a bit of a shame that it's not working out with him. I also had high hopes for his return. He looked good at the start of the season, but was dire against Birmingham, where he just hid until he was subbed. He's got talent, but not the strength needed in the Championship given our style of play, (he'd fit at Forest from what I saw on Saturday). He needs the 'right type' of football to play his game.

Anyway, hopefully he'll get stronger soon and get recalled :)

needle
20-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Wheres he gone Rochdale ?
or Rayo Vallenonce ?

Howie5o
20-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Sad to say he wont be missed ..flattered to deceive at times ..Rovers are crying out for consistency ..that is something you dont get with Rochina ..

jordan12rhodes
20-01-2014, 05:36 PM
or Rayo Vallenonce ?[/quote]

fill in the blank.. :D

F-GGOT.

champs95
20-01-2014, 05:39 PM

F-GGOT.[/quote]

Offence taken at that word.
Complaint made.

jordan12rhodes
20-01-2014, 06:32 PM

F-GGOT.[/quote]

Complaint made.[/quote]

G-YB-Y.

needle
20-01-2014, 06:51 PM
I have no problem with him leaving much the same as I wouldnt have complained if he was still here . Flatters to deceive all too often , but no doubt he can produce that bit of magic that gets you a goal out of nothing .

champs95
20-01-2014, 07:20 PM

F-GGOT.[/quote]

Complaint made.[/quote]

G-YB-Y.[/quote]

That's also offensive.

Complaint made ...;D

AucklandRover
20-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Presumably, Bowyer has seen enough to decide Rochina doesn't quite cut it for the style he wants to play, which appears to be, basically, pass-and-run.
Anyway, we do potentially have players who can beat a man and get to the bye-line in King and Mahoney, and, with Dunn/Cairney to do the central creative role, I suppose Rochina DOES seem redundant.
A shame, because he was a pleasure to watch at times.
I wonder how often we will see Rhodes and Gestede on the pitch at the same time.

DanRrr
20-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I wonder how often we will see Rhodes and Gestede on the pitch at the same time.

Not enough is my guess Aucks :blue:

bigmoon
20-01-2014, 10:28 PM

Not enough is my guess Aucks :blue:[/quote]

I hope that you're wrong as they do seem to do well together.

test
20-01-2014, 11:11 PM

I hope that you're wrong as they do seem to do well together.[/quote]

Rochina has been a show pony since he popped up here, forget him and move on.
He came from Barca B which sounds good but in fact they are watched by 2,000 bored free ticket fans says it all. Another cover for the rape of the club by Jay and Kean, He is useless in my opinion.:(

jordan12rhodes
20-01-2014, 11:46 PM
We'll probably see rhodes and gestede lining up in the blue and white when we play QPR, with JR wearing the hooped variety..

DanRrr
20-01-2014, 11:55 PM
We'll probably see rhodes and gestede lining up in the blue and white when we play QPR, with JR wearing the hooped variety..

I bet you a sack of potato's against your 1st born son he isn't.

For a start, QPR will have to wear their away kit.

bigmoon
21-01-2014, 06:06 AM

I hope that you're wrong as they do seem to do well together.[/quote]

Rochina has been a show pony since he popped up here, forget him and move on.
He came from Barca B which sounds good but in fact they are watched by 2,000 bored free ticket fans says it all. Another cover for the rape of the club by Jay and Kean, He is useless in my opinion.:([/quote]

Where have I said anything about Rochina? We are talking about Rhodes and Gestede? Rochina has always flattered to decieve. Always wanted him to succeed, but the longer he is ignored the more apparent it is that he isn't going to fit in here.

I have no need to "move on"

I still remember this... - [url=http://www.dailymai