PDA

View Full Version : Attn Milly ...

champs95
20-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Hi mate.
Its damn cold today so I cracked open the bovril!! ...and thought of you!! ;D

Are you going vrs Derby on Sat? Do you sit in the Riverside? My Dad has got me a ticket so I'm actually attending!! If you let me know which block etc your in, I will bob over and say hello. (finally!!)

seventwo
20-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Milly sits next to Saxo in the JW >;)

champs95
20-01-2014, 07:49 PM

:D :D with Vinjay n'all

seventwo
20-01-2014, 08:14 PM

:D :D with Vinjay n'all[/quote]

Aye that's him!

Vinjay or Saxo for biggest t*ss*r, now that is a tough one. XD XD

champs95
20-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Thats a toughie Sven. Then again Vinjay did in a few hundred posts, what Saxo has in 19 and a half thousand!!

seventwo
20-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Where's that "like" button...

champs95
20-01-2014, 08:52 PM
[quote="seventwo" button...[/quote]

Saxo complained so they took it away ...;D

DanRrr
20-01-2014, 09:03 PM

:D :D with Vinjay n'all[/quote]

Vinjay. A fruitbat of the highest order. :heart:

Here's an interview with him to remind us all of better times XD XD XD XD XD etc

Edit: god, he was ace:

"People call me a lunatic but the only thing that really drives me mad (other than the walkers) is seeing comments like 'little old Rovers.' If someone spit in my face it would be less offensive. People who spread that kind of poison are the problem at this club not supporters like me. Actually describing supporters like that as poison is being too nice." XD

AND

If only you'd had a crystal ball eh Vinjay?

"
Unfortunately the last few years any level of success has been overshadowed (except for the league cup win which was great) by the current owners still being here. The Mamut link in 2003 turned me pro takeover and the pathetic funding in summer 2004 turned

bigmoon
20-01-2014, 10:21 PM
I used to love reading what *******s Vincest had come up with that week...

My god that lad was total belmtard, he made Saxo look intelligent! >;)

seventwo
20-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Maybe Bigun but at least he was consistent unlike our feckless nonce :/

MillHillRover
20-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Hi champs, I'm 99.99% certain to be there on Saturday the only thing that would stop me is if my Daughter in law presented us with our new granddaughter a week early then I would probably be pressed into granddad duty, Anyhoooo all being well i'll be there but im usually on the last minute so half time would be best for a meet up. I sit in block E02 row 8 seat 104 it's an aisle seat and it's the aisle right on the halfway line...look forward to seeing ya mate ;-) :-)

alfinyalcabo
20-01-2014, 10:33 PM

Doesn't he post under the pseudonym of "Needle".. nowadays :)

seventwo
20-01-2014, 10:52 PM
I sit in block E02 row 8 seat 104 it's an aisle seat and it's the aisle right on the halfway line...look forward to seeing ya mate ;-) :-)

Get him guys! XD

DanRrr
20-01-2014, 10:56 PM
I sit in block E02 row 8 seat 104 it's an aisle seat and it's the aisle right on the halfway line...look forward to seeing ya mate ;-) :-)

Get him guys! XD[/quote]

It difficult these days with segregated stands :blue: XD

alfinyalcabo
20-01-2014, 10:58 PM

Get him guys! XD[/quote]

will you be wearing your kiss me quick hat Champs? XD

test
20-01-2014, 10:59 PM
That's my wet seat, where do you really sit?
I don't want someone interrupting my New Order downloads in the middle of the match.:blue:

MillHillRover
20-01-2014, 11:25 PM
That's my wet seat, where do you really sit?

Aint got wet yet, just far enough back

http://i42.tinypic.com/291ghzp.jpg

I've deleted a few of the customer numbers to protect me from identity thieves ;) :)

bigmoon
21-01-2014, 06:10 AM

Doesn't he post under the pseudonym of "Needle".. nowadays :)[/quote]

You do know that my mate Needle will hunt you down and gut you like a fish... You pesky Claret.

Milly, I didn't know that you had gone in the Riverside. Has it just been this season and what made you move? Congratulations on becoming a Grandad (again) mate. I must have missed the announcement of Facebook!

champs95
21-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Hi champs, I'm 99.99% certain to be there on Saturday the only thing that would stop me is if my Daughter in law presented us with our new granddaughter a week early then I would probably be pressed into granddad duty, Anyhoooo all being well i'll be there but im usually on the last minute so half time would be best for a meet up. I sit in block E02 row 8 seat 104 it's an aisle seat and it's the aisle right on the halfway line...look forward to seeing ya mate ;-) :-)

Hey, my Dad has got 2 tickets he says, right at the back of the WS, fairly central, on the halfway line. So I'm close by. I hope you manage to have a wander down. It would be nice to see you pal. Ill ask him for the seat numbers later and post them.
I will be wearing a yellow carnation... ;D

MillHillRover
21-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Hi Moonster, yeh I've been on the riverside for 2 seasons now (always been a Riversider at heart even as a youngster) including a couple of boycott periods last season I thought well I've been on 17 games last season so I took the plunge and bought a season ticket.

About our forthcoming bundle of joy my missus is absolutely overjoyed as it will be our 1st Granddaughter and after having 3 boys herself she can't wait to go buying girly things

DanRrr
21-01-2014, 09:34 AM
I will be wearing a yellow carnation, a gimp mask, rubber boots and fishnet stockings

XD

MillHillRover
21-01-2014, 09:36 AM

Hey, my Dad has got 2 tickets he says, right at the back of the WS, fairly central, on the halfway line. So I'm close by. I hope you manage to have a wander down. It would be nice to see you pal. Ill ask him for the seat numbers later and post them.
I will be wearing a yellow carnation... ;D[/quote]

I'll keep an eye out for ya mate, you be on the look out for a big bloke with a bright red polka dot cravat and matchi

MillHillRover
21-01-2014, 09:45 AM
I will be wearing a yellow carnation, a gimp mask, rubber boots and fishnet stockings

XD[/quote]

He must be bringing the Moonster with him Dan if he's wearing the full outfit XD

DanRrr
21-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Perish the thought Milly. Please don't post any pictures!!

MillHillRover
21-01-2014, 01:06 PM

I'll tell ya what I did come across the other day while deleting some pic's and that was a pic of the original Mooney man bag, Ewood WMC circa 2011/12

http://i39.tinypic.com/dm75m8.jpg

Has he still got it I wonder ?

DanRrr
21-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Not cheap those, my wife has one very similar!

MillHillRover
21-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Not cheap those, my wife has one very similar!

Yeh it was the real deal that bag, proper soft plush leather definitely no hip or shoulder chaffing with that blighter ;) :)

Stan_van_nel
21-01-2014, 01:49 PM
What are the chances of that, MillHill finding a season ticket card with the same as himself on it.

We need more evidence. ;D

Howie5o
21-01-2014, 03:51 PM
What are the chances of that, MillHill finding a season ticket card with the same as himself on it.

yeahhh ...Saxo already tried this one on us ..finding that used stub outside Ewood on the sunday morning ..that didnt pull the wool over our eyes either ..:D

MillHillRover
21-01-2014, 04:52 PM

yeahhh ...Saxo already tried this one on us ..finding that used stub outside Ewood on the sunday morning ..that didnt pull the wool over our eyes either ..:D[/quote]

Always up for a meet up before during or after a match as 7 or 8 of the lads who I've meet from this board will attest too ;)

Edit

Ooops Sorry Jeannie I mean't lads & lasses :)

bigmoon
21-01-2014, 06:07 PM

I'll tell ya what I did come across the other day while deleting some pic's and that was a pic of the original Mooney man bag, Ewood WMC circa 2011/12

Has he still got it I wonder ?[/quote]

XD

I had forgot about this, I remember somebody stuffing a pint glass in there as well.

Unfortunately I have resigned the manbags to the loft, I used to have them when I smoked as I never seemed to have enough pockets for smokes, two phones, wallet, glasses case, bum-plugs, lubricant...

You get the picture, now that I don't smoke, I call forward the work phone to my personal one and have a smaller wallet due to the upcoming baby I have no need for the manbag.

Sad times :blue:

bigmoon
21-01-2014, 06:10 PM

XD[/quote]

Champs never washes them after he has borrowed them, filthy beggar...

I never got my purple PVC waders back either.

champs95
21-01-2014, 06:12 PM
I shall look forward to it Milly. Not sure we can nip in for a drink in't club after or not. But I will be on Milly watch at HT. If you make it, I will see you then.

champs95
21-01-2014, 06:16 PM

XD[/quote]

I never got my purple PVC waders back either.[/quote]

Funnily enough, Im stood wearing nowt else but them thwacking one off as we speak ;D

seventwo
21-01-2014, 07:02 PM

XD[/quote]

Funnily enough, Im stood wearing nowt else but them thwacking one off as we speak ;D[/quote]

any selfies? B) :O

champs95
21-01-2014, 07:34 PM

XD[/quote]

Funnily enough, Im stood wearing nowt else but them thwacking one off as we speak ;D[/quote]

any selfies? B) :O[/quote]

I'm sure Monsieur Moonster can provide a pic of our special time together :O
I didn't bother with a selfie, couldn't find the right angle. ;D

needle
21-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Be careful who is watching around the E02 area of Riverside . Only my Diane Sugden pin on badge could give me away ;-)

Davhor
21-01-2014, 09:30 PM

Has he still got it I wonder ?[/quote]

XD

I had forgot about this, I remember somebody stuffing a pint glass in there as well.

Unfortunately I have resigned the manbags to the loft, I used to have them when I smoked as I never seemed to have enough pockets for smokes, two phones, wallet, glasses case, bum-plugs, lubricant...

You get the picture, now that I don't smoke, I call forward the work phone to my personal one and have a smaller wallet due to the upcoming baby I have no need for the manbag.

Sad times :blue:[/quote]

You need to get that bag down again. If it's the one f

Howie5o
22-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Be careful who is watching around the E02 area of Riverside . Only my Diane Sugden pin on badge could give me away ;-)

...good of Rovers to "section" the lunatics of Rovers Mad into one area ...apart from Saxo who simply doesnt go ..XD ;D

needle
22-01-2014, 05:47 PM

...good of Rovers to "section" the lunatics of Rovers Mad into one area ...apart from Saxo who simply doesnt go ..XD ;D[/quote]
I`m Saxo !!!

champs95
22-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm Saxo ;D

Wait up, ain't Poltergeist Saxo?

bigmoon
23-01-2014, 06:03 PM

You need to get a grip Needs, that is one serious problem...

Howie5o
23-01-2014, 06:12 PM

You need to get a grip Needs, that is one serious problem...[/quote]

..it could have been Annie Sugden ..serious issues extrodinaire ..

champs95
23-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Milly.

I'm block E02 rw 22
I shall have a look out for you at HT pal. ;D

MillHillRover
24-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Milly.

I'm block E02 rw 22

Hmmmmm row 22 eh, not so sure im very comfortable with a stranger approaching me from the rear ;) XD

DanRrr
24-01-2014, 11:36 AM
and they don't come much stranger than Champs!!

XD

champs95
24-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Milly.

I'm block E02 rw 22

Hmmmmm row 22 eh, not so sure im very comfortable with a stranger approaching me from the rear ;) XD[/quote]

I always come from behind when it's concerning blokes. ;D

bigmoon
24-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Milly.

I'm block E02 rw 22

Hmmmmm row 22 eh, not so sure im very comfortable with a stranger approaching me from the rear ;) XD[/quote]

I always come from behind when it's concerning blokes. ;D[/quote]

I always find it's best to come second... :O

seventwo
24-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Milly.

I'm block E02 rw 22

I always find it's best to come second... :O[/quote]

He means in seconds

alfinyalcabo
24-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Rovers will come second tomorrow. B)

bigmoon
25-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Milly.

I'm block E02 rw 22

I always find it's best to come second... :O[/quote]

He means in seconds[/quote]

Only when pumping your tight man garden. Whereas Champs is like a wizards sleeve.

champs95
25-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Milly.
I came and had a look at HT but couldn't find you. I was sat seat 85 row 22 E01.
What did you think? Fair result IMO, although we could've made it 2-0 when Rhodes chipped it to Cairney. If it'd been the other way round, who knows eh?
I'm liking Gestede. He wins so much, and Rhodes has supplied him in the last few games. I thought today Kilgalon was decent, and played in a lovely ball for Rhodes for our goal. We where very unlucky to lose Marshall to injury, I think he's been our best player of late. The one I worry about is Henley. He's too slight, and can be got at too easily. The 2nd half their left winger tore him too shreds. That lad looked a really good player, but still, Henley was weak again. Cairney didn't provide any cover. Time to take him out of the side. I'm not a fan of Taylor he runs about a lot. But is neither one thing or another. Not a winger at all, no pace. But no guile in centre midfield. We need Evans back. Playing Williamson & Lowe centrally means we have

needle
25-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Area E02 , Row 8 , seat 104 . Easy enough to find and the hat was a shocker !

champs95
25-01-2014, 08:52 PM
I probably need to know what our Milly looks like. I asked a chap sat down (seat 100 I think?) if he knew Russ, but he just shrugged :D

MillHillRover
25-01-2014, 09:08 PM
No worries champs another time mate, maybe a pre-match pint ? about the game I think a lot might have took a point before the start but if it had been a boxing match I'd have been disappointed if we didn't win on points. BTW I thought that was a shoite ball that Rhodes gave Cairney why didn't he just roll it along the ground would have been a simple tap in

champs95
25-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Aye, pre match drink next time (Saxo says he buying) We came down from my Dads in Grange Over Sands so it was straight to the game & home after job.

Agree, a ball across the ground would've meant a tap in for Cairney. Maybe the defender would've intercepted easier along the ground, not sure. But he had time to take a touch bad bury it. I actually think despite their pressure 2nd half after we scored, we created more clear chances over 90mins. Their keeper made a top save from Rudi's 1st half header. That left winger gave Henley a real roasting 2nd half.

MillHillRover
25-01-2014, 09:32 PM
the hat was a shocker !

No argument there needs but it keeps mi lug oiles warm ;)

AucklandRover
26-01-2014, 12:43 AM
[quote="champs95"]Milly.
I came and had a look at HT but couldn't find you. I was sat seat 85 row 22 E01.
What did you think? Fair result IMO, although we could've made it 2-0 when Rhodes chipped it to Cairney. If it'd been the other way round, who knows eh?
I'm liking Gestede. He wins so much, and Rhodes has supplied him in the last few games. I thought today Kilgalon was decent, and played in a lovely ball for Rhodes for our goal. We where very unlucky to lose Marshall to injury, I think he's been our best player of late. The one I worry about is Henley. He's too slight, and can be got at too easily. The 2nd half their left winger tore him too shreds. That lad looked a really good player, but still, Henley was weak again. Cairney didn't provide any cover. Time to take him out of the side. I'm not a fan of Taylor he runs about a lot. But is neither one thing or another. Not a winger at all, no pace. But no guile in centre midfield. We need Evans back. Pla

joinerpat
26-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Holding midfield springs to mind Auks, although I did not get down today what I have seen previous is Lowe imo is much like Batty used to be with the square ball, runs around like a headless chicken, Williams I can not get my head around as he achieves very little at getting the ball forward,and his disruptive qualities are shoite "apart from Burnleh".

champs95
26-01-2014, 07:16 PM
[quote="joinerpat".[/quote]

Thing is Pat, Batty would go about 8-9 matches without giving the ball away. He was also as hard as nails. Lowe gives the ball away, or passes back or sideways. I'd be inclined to play Lowe at RB, as Henley is not up to it. Kane is back, but nowhere near what he was last season. When Evans returns, he is better than both Williamson & Lowe. You can play Williamson alongside Evans, or Lowe. Just not the 2 together. Taylor, Wlilliamson & Lowe centrally is where we are going wrong. Taylor adds nothing for me. Losing Marshall is a big blow. Hes a good winger, who just fpund his form. Sto

champs95
26-01-2014, 09:47 PM
[quote="AucklandRover"]Milly.
I'm liking Gestede. He wins so much, and Rhodes has supplied him in the last few games. I thought today Kilgalon was decent, and played in a lovely ball for Rhodes for our goal. We where very unlucky to lose Marshall to injury, I think he's been our best player of late. The one I worry about is Henley. He's too slight, and can be got at too easily. The 2nd half their left winger tore him too shreds. That lad looked a really good player, but still, Henley was weak again. Cairney didn't provide any cover. Time to take him out of the side. I'm not a fan of Taylor he runs about a lot. But is neither one thing or another. Not a winger at all, no pace. But n