PDA

View Full Version : Celtic-24h on

jwok
20-01-2014, 02:17 PM
The loss might be frustrating but it's history now. Should be a decent crowd for the Aberdeen game? - view external link (http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/celtic___24h_on_821922/index.shtml)

wellowell
20-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Your right and I hope our fans can take this as seriously as the dons fans will and turn out in their numbers .If we play the way we have done the last couple of home games against the 2 saints then Aberdeen will have to play really well to beat us unless john beaton is the ref but sure we cant get him for a 3rd time at home to Aberdeen. I actually feel more confident going into into this 1 than the 2 previous home games against them as hope Saturday was just a blip and feel that if we play with a high tempo then we can win.

mix106
20-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Your right and I hope our fans can take this as seriously as the dons fans will and turn out in their numbers .If we play the way we have done the last couple of home games against the 2 saints then Aberdeen will have to play really well to beat us unless john beaton is the ref but sure we cant get him for a 3rd time at home to Aberdeen. I actually feel more confident going into into this 1 than the 2 previous home games against them as hope Saturday was just a blip and feel that if we play with a high tempo then we can win.

Our crowd will be 4/500 within our normal crowd. We rarely if ever spike attendances for big games. The one thing in our favour is Aberdeen don't seem to be firing as they were, in terms of impressive play. Most of their last 4/5 games have been hard won single goal victories, won late on. If you read their own website they seem to have been poor on Saturday and deservedly lost.

I think its too tight to call

wellin
20-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Yes, your spot on regarding Aberdeen's form of late. I watched them play Hibs a couple of weeks back when it was on tv. They huffed and puffed through that game. They have been scoring late on and have carried a bit of luck this season. Let's hope we can get the win that puts us into second place.