PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Goal Machine...

braggyowl
20-01-2014, 03:04 PM
20th Feb.

aussieowl
20-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Sappenin Braggy?

Rotherhamowl10
21-01-2014, 12:38 PM
hmmmm do people want him back? The only reason I didn't want the club to sack him was because some one would sign him on a free and we would have made a huge loss on a player we paid good money for.

He will have to earn back my trust, sort his life out and get his head down on the pitch. Lets hope he doesn't resort to throwing himself on the floor at every opportunity again.

braggyowl
21-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Agreed.

braggyowl
21-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Sappenin Braggy?

He's out on the 20th aussie...Fit as a fiddle and ready to go mate.

aussieowl
21-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Sappenin Braggy?

He's out on the 20th aussie...Fit as a fiddle and ready to go mate.[/quote]

Cheers mate, won't have done much time then...hope he's learned a lesson this time.

royzablade
22-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Thought you meant ched :O
One for banno to get her knickers in a twist ;D

swords1889
03-02-2014, 07:14 PM
force of habit he,ll run straight into the crowd and hit the first woman fto utb

helmut_rooster
03-02-2014, 08:25 PM
force of habit he,ll run straight into the crowd and hit the first woman UTO FTP

Your confusing madine with marlon queen pig

Bluestripe
03-02-2014, 08:44 PM
force of habit he,ll run straight into the crowd and hit the first woman UTO FTP

Your confusing madine with marlon queen pig[/quote]

Ha ha...you just reminded me about Marlon King...what a useless waste of space he was XD XD

Remember all the pontificating around him bein 'worth it' despite his baggage

...yeah I know...yes I KNOW!!...YES I'M F00KIN AWARE OF HIS BAGGAGE!!!!!...but he'll knock em in...!! XD XD XD

Don't ya just love the feckless goons :O XD :O XD

braggyowl
20-02-2014, 03:04 PM
bump.

hirstyboywonder
20-02-2014, 06:44 PM

Your confusing madine with marlon queen pig[/quote]

Not just Marlon mate, McFadzean hit a woman earlier in the season.

mcbrewer
20-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I actually think Clough who is a thoroughly decent bloke got King out the Pigs as quickly as he could

Katchouro
20-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Sounds like you're planning on a ticker tape parade to welcome the vicious thug back. Very poor.

You can see my thoughts re the matter on the attached thread. A far superior thread to this one I think we can all agree. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111511217)

mcbrewer
20-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Sounds like you're planning on a ticker tape parade to welcome the vicious thug back. Very poor.

You can see my thoughts re the matter on the attached thread. A far superior thread to this one I think we can all agree.We know your view a *** offence is exactly the same as any other offence

*** OFFENDER

Theres your difference ****

You support a club where a sizable minority want a Rapist wearing your shirt and where a *** Offender was signed and cheered
*** off back to your grief hole

Katchouro
20-02-2014, 11:04 PM
It's all gone a bit Green Street.

Where's banno when you need him ... he's zero tolerance towards criminals in football. He won't want the vicious violent thug wearing the shirt ever again.

banno? ? ?

aussieowl
21-02-2014, 04:00 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/sqkxh3.jpg

braggyowl
21-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Think you've got it absolutely spot on there aussie...

Katchouro
21-02-2014, 08:54 PM

Glad to hear it aussie, just wish you'd show it. Thus far your pithy input of 'he's a lucky boy' 'hope he's learnt his lesson' on such an unsavoury matter is as feeble as it is morally bankrupt.

It's a black and white issue. Madine is a violent convicted criminal, a repeat offender and anecdotally a thoroughly bad egg from a young age. No right thinking person would want such an individual representing their club ... and from the lack of constructive opposition I've received on this thread I think more of you agree with me than are letting on.

I'd be interested to see what your mate Thai thinks considering he had plenty to say back in October. I would hope he doesn't slip into the duplicitous hypocrite category as well.

NEXT!

aussieowl
21-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Glad to hear it aussie, just wish you'd show it. Thus far your pithy input of 'he's a lucky boy' 'hope he's learnt his lesson' on such an unsavoury matter is as feeble as it is morally bankrupt.

It's a black and white issue. Madine is a violent convicted criminal, a repeat offender and anecdotally a thoroughly bad egg from a young age. No right thinking person would want such an individual representing their club ... and from the lack of constructive opposition I've received on this thread I think more of you agree with me than are letting on.

I'd be interested to see what your mate Thai thinks considering he had plenty to say back in October. I would hope he doesn't slip into the duplicitous hypocrite category as well.

NEXT![/quote]

The "Hello I'm Better Than You" isn't a personal statement of fact, I have no delusions of grand

cazzaswfc
21-02-2014, 10:48 PM
It's a black and white issue. Madine is a violent convicted criminal, a repeat offender and anecdotally a thoroughly bad egg from a young age. No right thinking person would want such an individual representing their club ..

NEXT!

Did you mind that Tony Adams was representing England despite been a "repeat offender" he was notorious for getting into nightclub fights when under the influence. Difference is he was never in court or charged but many many stories circulated about him prior to his final recovery.

Alcohol make lots of people nobs and this seems to be the pattern with Madine, if he can stay away from that he has a chance to redeem himself.

Oh and bad egg, because he throw a cant lager at the age of...11, typical of you to use this as factual, bet you believe he punched a horse too ;D

banno
22-02-2014, 10:32 AM
It's all gone a bit Green Street.

Where's banno when you need him ... he's zero tolerance towards criminals in football. He won't want the vicious violent thug wearing the shirt ever again.

banno? ? ?

madine has done nothing that thousands of other youngsters have done before him (yup myself included).
he needs to show that he has learned his lesson otherwise WEDNESDAY need to wash there hands of him sharpish.
as for comparing madine to king and ched, if i have to EXPLAIN that to you, you really are a set of scummy woman beaters like has been suggested about you by the rest of the football world ;)
make or break time for madine, lets hope its make

Owler
22-02-2014, 08:02 PM
It was clear to see what all Wednesday fans think of Gary Madine today...

Gary Madine Goal Machine was the chant during second half.

He's done his time welcome back Madine.