PDA

View Full Version : If you're easily Traumatised Don't look at this picture!!!

Evewolf65
20-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Was over on the Dark Side yesterday when I came across this frankly quite disturbing photo anybody got any Idea what they reckon is going on!! Mr D maybe you could shed some light on it!! ;D XD XD

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2gy3ddd.png[

WOODLANDSWOLF
20-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Was over on the Dark Side yesterday when I came across this frankly quite disturbing photo anybody got any Idea what they reckon is going on!! Mr D maybe you could shed some light on it!! ;D XD XD

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2gy3ddd.png[

Is he "chucking up" or what!:? :-?

wolves71
20-01-2014, 06:10 PM
I know the answer, but best to let Mr.D explain :)

chimplad
20-01-2014, 08:28 PM
I know...ner nerrrrr!!!!

Dudleywolf
20-01-2014, 09:17 PM
I know...ner nerrrrr!!!!

I was there ! but Mr D needs to confess, I cannot betray a trust.

Mr.D
20-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Eve as Duds said he was there, the camera angle makes it look like I was kissing the window cleaners boots but contact was never made. It was part of a charity walk between the 3 football grounds in Brum and having reached Astles gate I got some of the Albion lot to sponsor me to commit said act. The walk was to raise money for a hospice that looked after some of the Villa posters in their last days.

I will also add Duds and myself finished the walk a good 15 minutes before the first group of Baggies and a good half hour before the Villa and Blues lot..

WOODLANDSWOLF
21-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Eve as Duds said he was there, the camera angle makes it look like I was kissing the window cleaners boots but contact was never made. It was part of a charity walk between the 3 football grounds in Brum and having reached Astles gate I got some of the Albion lot to sponsor me to commit said act. The walk was to raise money for a hospice that looked after some of the Villa posters in their last days.

I will also add Duds and myself finished the walk a good 15 minutes before the first group of Baggies and a good half hour before the Villa and Blues lot..

"I will also add Duds and myself finished the walk a good 15 minutes before the first group of Baggies and a good half hour before the Villa and Blues lot."

To avoid a good kicking no doubt! XD X-D

Seriously, I know the background to the photo. Great day out no doubt.

Evewolf65
21-01-2014, 11:06 AM
I must admit I pretty much knew the background to the picture too but found it funny the Bennies had got compromising pictorial evidence!! XD