PDA

View Full Version : dont hooferdome mugs

nickthemod
20-01-2014, 06:07 PM
understand , he is not for sale - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=551&fid=256&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111644576)

saintwayne
20-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Love Rickie to bits but if they offered us £7M I would be very tempted to sell.

Dirtyweasel
21-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Hoofers currently 8 (eight) nil down with an hour to go.

If Lambert's watching, I'm guessing any thoughts of a move to the MUOTPL are as far away from his mind as you could imagine.

Dirtyweasel
21-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Correction - 9 (Nine) XD XD XD

stevo1272
22-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Oh dear ...weasel you just can't help yourself can you...bitter and twisted...I hope it keeps fine for you and your big football club...C.O.T.H.O.

ozzy62
22-01-2014, 05:57 AM
Watch out boys...the failed father is on the warpath again.

How the **** the hoofers and Man City are in the same division is one of lifes great mysteries.

All should be sorted come May I think.:blue:

PapaLazarou
22-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Wonder whether the tearing of a new one at the hands of Chelsea next week will see the hoofmeister general being handed his P45..

Can't be too far away, surely...

Dirtyweasel
22-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Oh dear ...weasel you just can't help yourself can you...bitter and twisted...I hope it keeps fine for you and your big football club...C.O.T.H.O.

If you choose to take the personal route to try and wind me up then that's up to you...very easy to do when you are locked away and sat behind your keyboard isn't it...

Perhaps you would like to reply to this post when you get a minute...by the way a complaint hasn't gone in because I'm not a big girl and don't feel the need for others to help fight my battles.

stevo1272
22-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Personal route!!!...blimey I thought you were better than that..you spend all of your time behind your own keyboard spouting your tired old rhetoric to all and sundry...please explain to me if you are able to exactly what the role of a site moderator is and how a valid complaint is dealt with?.

Seems to me on this site that anything goes and that includes questioning ones ability to be a good parent...an accusation with no evidence to back it up and totally based on here say.

I would not stoop that low myself and take such an insult personally so I ask you again what is the role of a site moderator ?...if you would like to reply when you have a minute I would appreciate it.

Dirtyweasel
23-01-2014, 07:12 AM
...please explain to me if you are able to exactly what the role of a site moderator is and how a valid complaint is dealt with?

Fear not stevo1272. All moderators on Saintsmad receive extensive training prior to dealing with sensitive souls such as yourself. When complaints are received (I don't think you've hit the Oldhampete button yet?), we act instantly to establish the facts. In your case, once our exhaustive investigation is complete, and we've established if you're indeed a poor father, then the appropriate action will be taken. If you're found innocent, we'll probably send you a lolly and a badge to make you feel better.

Does this help?

stevo1272
23-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Ok Mr Weasel...a lolly and a badge goes part way to solving the problem,however a signed copy of the "Osvaldo guide to training ground etiquette" would be far more acceptable and no doubt a riveting read...on a more serious note I wouldn't know if you are a parent or not but if you are I imagine you would take that little cretins remarks seriously.

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't know if you are a parent or not but if you are I imagine you would take that little cretins remarks seriously.

When you say seriously, do you mean by hitting the Oldhampete button and asking for someone else to tell the offending author to stop being so mean and nasty?

No, I wouldn't.

stevo1272
24-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Why doesn't that answer surprise me...in fact why doesn't any of your answers surprise me...as for hitting the Oldham Pete button,sometimes a you have to take a different route to get through to low life's like the no ark who gets off on personal insults

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Why doesn't that answer surprise me...in fact why doesn't any of your answers surprise me...as for hitting the Oldham Pete button,sometimes a you have to take a different route to get through to low life's like the no ark who gets off on personal insults

Accusing Oz of not having an ark could be construed as a personal insult. So could calling him that horrible c word.

If you really want to get close to him though, I'd suggest flowers or chocolates. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey Stevo.

Pentridge
24-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Why bring the Bible into this argument Steve, WHY?

Being the good Christian that I am, I may have to hit the complaint button..

PapaLazarou
24-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Being the good Christian hat I am..

http://i39.tinypic.com/2djw9yv.jpg

Edit - Too slow, me ol' mucka.. ;)

stevo1272
24-01-2014, 06:36 PM
Fu(k me...the two stooges have joined in...

Dirtyweasel
24-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Fu(k me...

I specifically said slowly, slowly, catchy monkey stevo :blue:

stevo1272
25-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Not many parents on here then eh!...you obviously don't get out much!

proclaimer
25-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Love Rickie to bits but if they offered us A?7M I would be very tempted to sell.

... I thought this might have happened 2 weeks ago but we are painted into a corner now. If a sale for any of the players was 99% concluded earlier the media wouldn't understand if it went through now and just drag out the 'no sale' comments.

Not that I'm complaining about keeping everyone.

ozzy62
25-01-2014, 10:28 AM

Says the sad sack of duck shyte who's been on a rivals board crying for 3 days.XD XD XD

Dirtyweasel
25-01-2014, 10:31 AM

I may be wrong, but wouldn't parents typically stay in more than those without kids?

stevo1272
25-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Should have gone to specsavers (unty...I haven't posted on any other board in the last 3 days...run along now young ozzy.