PDA

View Full Version : Ben Chorley

Jim
20-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Just been confirmed as a new signing. No nonsense defender who may well see a red card or two before the end of the season.

In fact, he can't play on Saturday because he serves the last match of a three match ban.

TheExile
20-01-2014, 09:08 PM
HOPE HE IS IN WORKING ORDER...DEC LAST YEAR... REPORTS...

Stevenage defender Ben Chorley hopes his injury hell is over.

BEN Chorley has spoken of his frustration at having to sit out the last nine months as his injury hell went from bad to worse.
But the former Leyton Orient and Tranmere central defender is now back and determined to help Boro climb up the Sky Bet League One table.
Chorley underwent a double hernia operation earlier this year and has been hit by the combination of calf and thigh injuries this season.
He has been out since the spring.

pfcsteve72
20-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Be interesting to see if he is made captain, he was captain at his previous clubs

lovedeanblue
20-01-2014, 10:01 PM

BEN Chorley has spoken of his frustration at having to sit out the last nine months as his injury hell went from bad to worse.
But the former Leyton Orient and Tranmere central defender is now back and determined to help Boro climb up the Sky Bet League One table.
Chorley underwent a double hernia operation earlier this year and has been hit by the combination of calf and thigh injuries this season.
He has been out since the spring. Hope he's not another Craddock :blue:

KENWRIGHT
20-01-2014, 10:06 PM

He has been out since the spring. Hope he's not another Craddock :blue:[/quote]

Yep...one useless fanny at the club is enough. .XD

bluekite
20-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Where is the budget coming from for all of these playere, we have got a ridiculously big squad now, all of the signings from this window, plus a new chief scout and we have only shipped out Sullivan. Another player with injury probs and a sick note history.. I wonder how much we will get out of him in 18 months... another Stevenage cast off :? :? . Does this bode badly for keeping Sonny in the window I wonder :blue:

bluechimes
20-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Craddock is a forward (Allegedly).

Bit I understand the sentiment

lets hope he is able to raise Pompey up the L2
more than was the case with Stevenage in L1 then

:( :( :(

KR

BC

Mangosmate
21-01-2014, 02:22 PM
We don't need another red card merchant. Or another sick note. This signing looks a bit desperate to me.That said he cant be worse(surely) than our awful back line.

Ps. I would prefer seeing shorey in his correct postion and leave the midfield to midfielders(not ertl or ferry though).

midhurstblue
21-01-2014, 03:14 PM
He should be on a pay as you play contract, reading about him it seems that he spends most of the time either suspended or unfit.