PDA

View Full Version : Interesting...

KeeptheCityGround
21-01-2014, 07:50 AM
15 years outside the top flight of English football and all the media exposure that goes with it. But still... - view external link (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alternative-premier-league-table-leeds-3029399#.Ut4kY3_fWSN)

BigusDikus
21-01-2014, 09:26 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

binghampies
21-01-2014, 09:49 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

still above you in the table that really matters ;D

Trickytreesreds
21-01-2014, 10:22 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

still above you in the table that really matters ;D[/quote]

I was going to pull you up on your shocking English, but I'll just stick with, shush. It may as well be a light year from you.

Sma11ytheRam
21-01-2014, 04:38 PM
where's derby? XD XD XD

The table is based on merchandise sales on www.amazon.co.uk??? Talk about clutching at straws. Your club only made the table because you keep buying VHS videos of when you were a big club. That's because hardly any of you of were around to see it live.

Before you say when was the last time Derby were a successful team. It's not us that goes on and on and on about our history and clutch at straws like this claiming to be a big club. XD XD XD back at ya.

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world according to www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk

Trickytreesreds
21-01-2014, 05:45 PM
where's derby? XD XD XD

The table is based on merchandise sales on www.amazon.co.uk??? Talk about clutching at straws. Your club only made the table because you keep buying VHS videos of when you were a big club. That's because hardly any of you of were around to see it live.

Before you say when was the last time Derby were a successful team. It's not us that goes on and on and on about our history and clutch at straws like this claiming to be a big club. XD XD XD back at ya.

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world according to www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk[/quote]

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I looked Amazon were a global company of 61 Billion dollar sales over a year ago.
The dcfcmegastore is a village shop in West Hallam and in Derbyshire, apart from buying a Toyota Hilux, what else is left to spend your money on?

Elite_Pie
21-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Your club only made the table because you keep buying VHS videos of when you were a big club.

Absolute rubbish.

When they were a big club those videos were only available on Betamax.

Trickytreesreds
21-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Your club only made the table because you keep buying VHS videos of when you were a big club.

Absolute rubbish.

When they were a big club those videos were only available on Betamax.[/quote]

It could be worse EP, XD XD XD XD

If you look closely soccerman is on the front row and Nonny and Thordar can be seen, XD
Oh how Ray Trew must yearn for a crowd like that, >;)

Classic - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XGwO6cUknU)

i961pie
22-01-2014, 09:24 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world according to www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk[/quote]

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I looked Amazon were a global company of 61 Billion dollar sales over a year ago.
The dcfcmegastore is a village shop in West Hallam and in Derbyshire, apart from buying a Toyota Hilux, what else is

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 10:30 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

The dcfcmegastore is a village shop in West Hallam and in Derbyshire, ap

i961pie
22-01-2014, 11:47 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

The dcfcmegastore i

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 11:56 AM
where's derby? XD XD XD

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I looked Amazon were a global company of 61 Billion doll

i961pie
22-01-2014, 12:38 PM
where's derby? XD XD XD

You could say that I suppose. However, the last time I l

Trickytreesreds
22-01-2014, 02:13 PM
where's derby? XD XD XD

You could s

i961pie
22-01-2014, 04:06 PM
where's derby? XD XD XD

Just checked and Derby are the biggest club in the world acco