PDA

View Full Version : The Pig and Toytown loooooove fest...why?

hoothoot
21-01-2014, 08:41 AM
We are all aware the any Pig trying to gain any millimeter of mileage out of our deal with the Co op and ultimately staying out of admin right?

So here are Toytown twice out of admin and all the bad bollox that goes with it, now ripping up the league.
So take a bucket and rub your eyes at the love in in said thread on pigmad, pigbookie and pigedge apart the Toytown love in is sickening!

Toytown a bunch of gobshytes punching above their weight on creditors money and the pigs are sucking up big time!

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111642209 - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111642209)

royzablade
21-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Toytown a bunch of gobshytes punching above their weight on creditors money and the pigs are sucking up big time

Deary me, the irony. XD XD XD

hoothoot
21-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Only irony here is your lot ar$e licking Toytown again, why don't you get married?
Even better still get the Prince to buy their strike force, he's got Billions don't you know!
XD XD XD XD

Rotherhamowl10
21-01-2014, 12:35 PM
You walk in my local and if you're a blade, you get a hug, a kiss and a wish of good luck for the next game from every Millers in the place.

You walk in as a Wednesdayite and it kills them to acknowledge you.

braggyowl
21-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Fck em both!

braggyowl
21-01-2014, 02:01 PM
post 11 on that thread though is a beauty...XD XD

unitedRanAway
22-01-2014, 03:33 PM
It does get embarrassing .

Neighbour supports rotherham passer by supports pigs.

Passer : you off to match ?

Neighbour : yes mate

Passer by : good luck

Neighbour : same to you

Passer by : all blades aren't we ??

Neighbour : haha unless we playing each other .

WTF ??????

I've never met a group of rival supporters so much up each other ****s.

****ing pathetic .

I felt like opening door and shouting "where all ****ing Wednesday you set of ****s "

UTFO

royzablade
22-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Talking of pathetic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ XD XD XD XD. Door handle

unitedRanAway
22-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Not a wise move they would have fuc.king shi.t themselves and phoned the OB .

Typical pigs and mini pigs.

UTFO

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
23-01-2014, 12:43 PM

Typical pigs and mini pigs.

UTFO

Typical F.u.ck wit thinking every fan is the same.

braggyowl
23-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Yeah you're right Amanda...Just 98% of your board post hate threads on a daily basis about Wednesday...And "come in pants" threads about the pigs...

Let's face it...You've got the worst fans ever for hating everything that's not RUFC...Some of your fans really are horrible coonts!

braggyowl
23-01-2014, 01:14 PM
By the way Amanda, are you a multi user because in post number 20 on the piggy board you've posted as naterufc09 but signed it as lots of love from amanda...Did you drop a boll0ck there me owd darlin? XD

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
23-01-2014, 02:11 PM
By the way Amanda, are you a multi user because in post number 20 on the piggy board you've posted as naterufc09 but signed it as lots of love from amanda...Did you drop a boll0ck there me owd darlin? XD

No boll0ck dropped. XD XD

This is my account now, naterufc09 was the first one I set up, I hardly used it so my dad nicked it so I set this one up. I can't use this one on BluntsMad because of the 5 post thing.

braggyowl
23-01-2014, 02:27 PM
mmmm...Sounds a bit iffy to me Amanda..But I believe you...Afterall...WE'RE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE...;D

TOM_RUFC
23-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Good to know that you're all not letting the idea of our generally good relationship bother you anyway. Some heads have truly gone Vimto!

;)

TOM_RUFC
23-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Thought I'd view the thread in question on bladesmad and it's interesting that its started and carried on by many on there with quite a bit of ill feeling towards The Millers.

But obviously the OP on this one decided to take from it what he wanted, to further fuel his rage GGGGGRRRRRR... he is an angry boy.

"WHY DONT YOU GET MARRIED!!!!???" He screamed through tear filled eyes.

blades58
23-01-2014, 08:13 PM
You walk in my local and if you're a blade, you get a hug, a kiss and a wish of good luck for the next game from every Millers in the place.

obviously they're a good judge of character :D

braggyowl
24-01-2014, 06:14 AM
Or it just could be that the smaller clubs stick together and "gang up" (he he) on the big club. :P ;)

royzablade
24-01-2014, 02:43 PM

Typical wendy and mini pigs.

UTFO

Jeez, what a bell.

vespabri
24-01-2014, 04:08 PM
[quote="braggyowl"e 1/2 decent Braggy.

Read my post on Bladesmad in the Rotherhan fans zzzz thread.
I for one am certainly not included in this "love in"

braggyowl
25-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Just read em Bri...Excellent posts. :)

vespabri
25-01-2014, 08:23 PM
ee...we are NOT all the same.;D

Owler
25-01-2014, 08:35 PM

That last sentence is so true.

Just been to Lanzerote for a week and last Sunday morning walking along seafront wearing my Wednesday shirt a bloke wearing a Rotherham shirt was walking opposite way towards me.

I smiled and said morning to him and all I got in return was a dirty look, his wife/girlfriend who was with him gave a similar look.

Even our lass who doesn't like football said "they were ignorant.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
26-01-2014, 01:53 AM

That last sentence is so true.

Just been to Lanzerote for a week and last Sunday morning walking along seafront wearing my Wednesday shirt a bloke wearing a Rotherham shirt was walking opposite way towards me.

I smiled and said morning to him and all I got in return was a dirty look, his wife/girlfriend who was with him gave a similar look.

Even our lass who doesn't like football said "they were ignorant.[/quote]

Winds me up hearing stuff like that Owler, some proper sad tossers about. :blue: :blue:

vespabri
26-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Like i said to Braggy, we are not all the same.
I may have made some comment,but only lighthearted banter...after all we all love a bit of footie banter.
Don"t we???

SallyKate
04-02-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The dysfunctional relationship between the Blunts and Spillers.

The problem with the Spillers down at the Naughty Youth Club (mental age 2)is that they all desperately want to crash the Sheffield Party but haven't got an invite. In response they hide behind the coat tails of the token Blunt to sneak in and gain entry and self deluded kudos.

In addition, only being tiny and not educationally / psychologically / socially mature, they need the protection of an 'assumed big boy' so they they can join in the family argument from the distance and fool themself they are accepted as equals - when in reality they are not and simply being used by what could be termed as 'coheresive dysfunctional abusers' (Or desperate Blunts)

It's all very sad really and is a classic case of an inferiority complex - a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to society's / your peer groups or alleged rivals standards. It is often a childlike ID based subconscious r

TOM_RUFC
04-02-2014, 06:31 PM
"Crash the party"?

We shut the party down, knicked all the beer and had a much better party of our own.

'Cos your party was sh*t.

TOM_RUFC
04-02-2014, 06:33 PM
P.s. I can tell you, much like other Wednesday fans have no ill feeling towards us because we just don't matter...

Through tear filled eyes. Vimto.

helmut_rooster
05-02-2014, 11:51 AM
P.s. I can tell you, much like other Wednesday fans have no ill feeling towards us because we just don't matter...

But...you don't.

I don't mind Rotherham, really don't, but the hate filled evilness some Rotherhamites has for us is quiet amusing.

Rotherhamowl10
05-02-2014, 12:08 PM

But...you don't.

I don't mind Rotherham, really don't, but the hate filled evilness some Rotherhamites has for us is quiet amusing.[/quote]

I am exactly the same helmut, I'am happy to have a conversation with any decent Rotherham fan and have nothing but praise for the way the club has been run under TS. I believe they will be in the championship before the pigs - maybe even this season in the play offs.

The only thing I hate about them are the ones that can't even have a decent conversation with you about football because of how much hatred they have towards SWFC. I could be talking about Sunday league football, yet somehow the words "I hate Wednesday" will make their way into the conversation, Yet they see the blunts as some sort

TOM_RUFC
05-02-2014, 03:07 PM

But...you don't.

I don't mind Rotherham, really don't, but the hate filled evilness some Rotherhamites has for us is quiet amusing.[/quote]

I know we don't, which is why I can't understand why a lot of you seem to get so wound up about us.

TOM_RUFC
05-02-2014, 03:10 PM

But...you don't.

I am exactly the same helmut, I'am happy to have a conversation with any decent Rotherham fan and have nothing but praise for the way the club has been run under TS. I believe they will be in the championship before the pigs - maybe even this season in the play offs.

The only thing I hate about them are the ones that can't even have a decent conversation with you about football because of how much hatred they have towards SWFC. I could be talking about Sunday league football, yet somehow the words "I hate Wednesday" will make their way into t

SallyKate
05-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Of course you did dear; bless. So delusional.

Personally I hope your team achieve; as I do all South Yorkshire teams. Such a well balance girl am I.

But I'm afraid you need therapy to maybe get in touch with your inner angst, self loathing and obsessive psychosis. It will cause melt down and trauma in the end. I wish you all the best in your daily 'self examination'. Then again you could try getting out a little more - it may broaden your limited horizons and misplaced focus on what others do rather than what you can do. Another tip is try to address your tendency to stalk other clubs sites and concentrate on yours - the jealousy syndrome is a dangerous and self degrading mental illness Try looking to your ego and super ego for the solution. It may help you with you deep seated resentment. As we all know unaddressed resentment will only end in tears of frustration and lead to total breakdown. All the best and good luck.

TOM_RUFC
05-02-2014, 04:09 PM
If you don't like the right to reply footymad network, pop across to the closed shop that is owlstalk and bask in the North Korea-esque rhetoric and blissful ignorance.

None of these nasty Millers making your heads turn purple over there.

braggyowl
06-02-2014, 11:54 AM
"nasty" being the key word there Tom.

Rotherhamowl10
06-02-2014, 12:41 PM

But...you don't.

The only thing I hate about them are the ones that can't even have a decent conversation with you about football because of how much hatred they have towards SWFC. I could be talking about Sunday league football, yet somehow the words

SallyKate
06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Oh Tom I agree with the right to reply - the right to reply is a democratic entitlement I have fought for all my life. (Indeed standing up for this right cost me my career of 32 years - famous for five minutes in the press - forgotten after - but well worth the stand.

However the focus of all debate is about logical, civilized and constructive argument and discourse - and at times agreement and disagreement. It can and should at times include banter and humour - and of course teasing However, simple mud slinging, insult and aggression is not debate - it's facile, infantile and bullying - even if at times this is subliminal.

Regarding the issue of the thread the problem I (and many civilized football fans of many colours) have with some that attach their allegiance to the national game (or is that fishing?) is that they use it as a vehicle of hate. Indeed many use the term hate without understanding its true meaning.

Hate is a word that should be used rarely or it ends up loosi

braggyowl
06-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Nice post Sally...Only one thing to do though love if any of them come up to you and threaten you in any way, shape or form...Smack the b@stards!

vespabri
07-02-2014, 01:59 AM
:blue: :blue:, i give up!

aussieowl
07-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Excellent post from SallyKate...only thing I'd add/change is that it's not "most" Millers I would have thought, also Wednesday/United, in fact all clubs, would have fans that show the same behaviour as the 'nasty' Millers, more to do with society than football, although football tends to focus Neanderthal tendencies.

The Blades/Millers love in is based purely on a mutual hatred of us, hatred wrapped in a fantasy rather than reality, if there were no SWFC then they'd hate each other...in fact there wasn't much of a love in in the seventies when Owls & Blades played one-upmanship over who could do most damage to Millmoor.

It really started in earnest after our 'success' in the early 90's...a few gobby Owls mouthed off & the Millers took umbrage over it...of course over years, a few gobsh1tes have morphed into we're ALL arrogant, ALL liars, ALL believe we're massive etc etc etc...yeah, we're a right set of ***** us Owls, ALL of us...it has to be true, you can read it in South Yorkshire'

gm_gm
07-02-2014, 08:43 AM
[quote="aussieowl" Millers I would have thought, also Wednesday/United, in fact all clubs, would have fans that show the same behaviour as the 'nasty' Millers, more to do with society than football, although football tends to focus Neanderthal tendencies.

The Blades/Millers love in is based purely on a mutual hatred of us, hatred wrapped in a fantasy rather than reality, if there were no SWFC then they'd hate each other...in fact there wasn't much of a love in in the seventies when Owls & Blades played one-upmanship over who could do most damage to Millmoor.

It really started in earnest after our 'success' in the early 90's...a few gobby Owls mouthed off & the Millers took umbrage over it...of course over years, a few gobsh1tes have morphed into we're ALL arrogant, ALL liars, ALL believe we're massive etc etc etc...yeah, we're a right set of ***** us Owls, ALL of us...it has

vespabri
07-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Spot on pal.:star: :star: :star: