PDA

View Full Version : harry cripps testimonial

adamwawaw
21-01-2014, 12:28 PM
what happened with your and west ham fans.

im not one for hooliganism but what happened ? :)

lion1
21-01-2014, 05:07 PM
there was a massive punch up and it got nasty,very nasty

Going back some time there ;D

the match in the 70s at upton pk if I can recall right 130 + arrests,tube train held at whitechapel to delay Wall fans getting there early

There was always a tense feeling about those games

sydenhamlion
21-01-2014, 05:19 PM
H's testimonial was at the den

lionsroar
21-01-2014, 08:48 PM
It was at the den, a mob of west ham from mile end turned up with all sorts of weapons and stood on the cold blow lane end where all hell broke loose, west ham left the ground early and were attacked all the way back to the rotherthite tunnel.

hammeredhome
21-01-2014, 09:27 PM
It was at the den, a mob of west ham from mile end turned up with all sorts of weapons and stood on the cold blow lane end where all hell broke loose, west ham left the ground early and were attacked all the way back to the rotherthite tunnel.

Of course you were there ffs.XD XD XD XD XD XD

lionsroar
21-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I never said i was there ffs some older members of my family were though.

pspencer
22-01-2014, 04:13 PM

Of course you were there ffs.XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

I was there lets just say some of your lot turned up to teach us a lesson but ended up going home with a spanked arse :)

lionsroar
22-01-2014, 05:41 PM
And they never tried it again.

millwall1971
14-04-2020, 09:05 PM
And they never tried it again.
I was There.I am 65.West Ham came into The Cold Blow Lane End one about 1 minute before kick off.They were on the left hand side where very few Millwall went.They didn't try to come into the bit behind the goal where We were.All sorts of stuff was being thrown backwards and forwards.There was serious fighting.West Ham left 5 minutes before the end.They could not take the Cold Blow.It was never taken.They disappeared into the night.