PDA

View Full Version : A?350,000 brad potts to crawley

Barrysiddal
21-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Crawley are reportedly after brad potts for A?350,000.will the board snap there hand off as usual or wait till the summer for a better offer.I think they will take the money but i would rather us wait,make sure we're gonna stay up then do a deal.

orfc
21-01-2014, 04:06 PM
If they're serious, say 300k and a 25% sell-on

Then wonder how a club with a lower average attendance than ours can afford a 350k bid when we're scratting about for month-long loans of U.N.Proven from some premiership club's mass youth trawling system.

southdevonblue
21-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Once again it is disturbing that clearly our so-called football experts at Brunton Park are not getting the best from young Brad, his displays vary from poor to very good.

Yet the boys in Crawley, like the boys at Bradford and other clubs before them, seemingly see Brad as a very very good prospect.

How many players with potential have been bugg*red up by the system at Carlisle United over the past few years - and I am including our clowns in the boardroom on this one.

HedgehogsTeeth
21-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Take the money and give it to Fred.

The stranglehold that debt has over Carlisle United is stopping us properly moving forward, a club with no debt is a beter proposition.

Wont happen of course because there are folk who seem to like to have things just as they are and the hangers on love it too.

Makfox
21-01-2014, 10:56 PM
One of the funniest posts ever.